#TheGrandaddy - Live Update Thread

Man this strategy session is intense.

To anyone that thinks (not that anyone is) this is all fun and games, Captain Hawk has taken this to a whole new level never seen before. He has been strategizing since September, and probably even before then, and we put him in a bad position for tonight's pairing. You can see the intensity in his demeanor, his voice. He WANTS this win so bad. And we all do. We have some work to do, but Hawk deserves so much praise it's unreal. What a man, what a friend, and what a CAPTAIN! Now off to dinner and to unveil the master plan for the #ComebackOfEmAll

Tapping all the way to the #Grandaddy for the Green and White!

What an exciting day today. I feel like I was right there with you all. You guys rocked it today and will put it to the zoocrew tomorrow. Go dreamteam

5ysydaqa.jpg

DreamTeam you already won, enjoy the night and more importantly enjoy tomorrow!!!

Hawk and the rest of the team. Keep your head held high. You have so many rooting for you and truly enjoying this journey through the updates. Tomorrow is a new day and we all have faith that you will play some great golf tomorrow. Give shell but mist importantly have fun while doing it!

Looks like Kevin is saying "missed it by that much".

Nice comfortable looking spot for dinner.

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY
Hawk, AtlGolfer, GregDan, Pkielwa, jlukes, TexasHacker34, tpluff, TR2GRN18​

Lineups getting set.

qynunu6e.jpg

gatu2ade.jpg

ATL giving it his "seal" of approval?

43 pages? I just spent the better of 2 hours catching up on this thread. For a guy that has been down all day (reasons to be left undiscussed) reading up on this has changed my demeanor. Dreamteam great stuff and we are all proud of you. Some tough matches took place out there! Zoocrew watch out tomorrow, we won't go away lightly!

Awesome stuff today and the pictures don't do what took place today any justice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lineups getting set.

qynunu6e.jpg

gatu2ade.jpg

Looks like Harry took Chads phone away, as it's the first picture of him not on it.

Maybe this will boil over into the #zoocrew locker room and create a distraction for tomorrow.

Looks like Harry took Chads phone away, as it's the first picture of him not on it.

Maybe this will boil over into the #zoocrew locker room and create a distraction for tomorrow.

Chads phone is right in front of him but he has to pay attention to the BOSS

Awesome pairings, Hawk!

What an amazing event. Just got through the thread. Course looks unreal! So much fun had by all of you guys and memories that you'll be talking about 30+ years from now!

Relax tomorrow and play loose. Have a ball and enjoy the scenery and great company first. Everything else will take care of itself if you do that! Let each shot come to you.

There you go Capt vs Capt! You got this boys!

So awesome. Good luck tomorrow boys. We are all behind you.

Looking forward to playing with Jason again tomorrow

ATL giving it his "seal" of approval?

The pairings announcements were exciting. The chips and salsa were pretty exciting too.

Not to mention the guac.

Go get 'em boys!

Are you going out first then Hawk?

Best of Luck tomorrow, we all know you can win it!

Great pairings. Good luck tomorrow. Get some rest, take in the scenery, then go to the course tomorrow and do work. Grind it out and only good things will happen.

Definitely looking forward to sharing another round with TH_34 and battling Hashtag and Finley. It's going to be a great day.

Tpluff is going to take #chad tomorrow! Awesome matches scheduled!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep Harry and I go out first.

Back