The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just sent you something that will cheer you up. feel better brother
All 3 kids are home sick, I'm sick as a dog as well, but have too much to do to stay home.

Cold sucks, sorry abou the icebox effect
Sorry to hear about the loss of what seems like a great man Freddie.

I was going to rant about this:

But in the grand scheme of things it's pretty minor. But frick it's cold!!

Sorry to hear Freddie.

If you are someone on the news on TV, you need to learn how to pronounce words correctly! For the brazillionth time, its JEWELRY, not JEWLERY!

Finding out someone you trust is a piece of ...... Crap.

If you are someone on the news on TV, you need to learn how to pronounce words correctly! For the brazillionth time, its JEWELRY, not JEWLERY!

I thought it was jury :D

Hernia surgery done and now the pain pills are wearing off.... PAIN...

Tappin away

Middle of the Granddaddy and I have work to do. Major suckage.

Middle of the Granddaddy and I have work to do. Major suckage.

I have Sirius internet radio on one tab, the Grandaddy on another, and doing very little actual work. I'm actually working harder at not working than when I do real work. :alien:

Last Final tomorrow, but it's in Anatomy. I need to make a solid grade to keep my C in the class. I've put in a good amount of studying for this and I feel like I've done enough to feel comfortable going into the final, but you never know. Just going to say a quick prayer tonight and get on with it at 8AM.

If you guys could just send those positive thoughts when you read this, I could really use it.

Hope you did great on it man!

The low late-fall/early-winter sun shines right into my eyes at about this time in the afternoon, so we have to close the blinds. Takes away from the awesomeness that is seeing the sun in December.

I really regret not getting a Vine in in time for the Cleveland contest, so much so thatim feeling really guilty about it and I hate feeling guilty about anything. The truth is I absolutely despise social media and I equate doing it to going to the dentist, it's almost punishing. If it wasn't for my wife pushing me and busting my stones I probably wouldn't have done anything so far.

I needed to get that off my chest.

I really regret not getting a Vine in in time for the Cleveland contest, so much so thatim feeling really guilty about it and I hate feeling guilty about anything. The truth is I absolutely despise social media and I equate doing it to going to the dentist, it's almost punishing. If it wasn't for my wife pushing me and busting my stones I probably wouldn't have done anything so far.

Same thoughts buddy. I really would love to play in just one Morgan Cup before I kick the bucket. With lack of social media skills, this may never happen. Pretty sad too because I would give THP and what ever golf company I was assigned to, 110 percent and then some. I know you would too Trout. The thing is, you have turned in some killer vines etc. so hang in there and good luck!

I have a pain in my neck. Literally. Right in the middle half way up. When I rub it I feel a knot that moves. It even hurts when I turn my head to either side. Sends a pain up behind my ears. I wonder what it could be.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Same thoughts buddy. I really would love to play in just one Morgan Cup before I kick the bucket. With lack of social media skills, this may never happen. Pretty sad too because I would give THP and what ever golf company I was assigned to, 110 percent and then some. I know you would too Trout. The thing is, you have turned in some killer vines etc. so hang in there and good luck!

I can appreciate where both of you are coming from, social media is not for everyone. But video aren't social media. We have had video entries for every Morgan cup since the second. The delivery is through social media.

I would separate the two and let your creativity shine through. You guys have both done excellent spots and I hope you continue to do so. Both of you would be great in the cup.

Tough spot to be in fellas. It's really going to come down to how bad you want it. Your desire to get in will have to outweigh the hate for social media. The only reason I say that is because it's part of the qualifying criteria.
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50583

The last thing you would want would be to get in and not be able to fully satisfy all the obligations thay come along with being a part of this amazing evemt.

I can appreciate where both of you are coming from, social media is not for everyone. But video aren't social media. We have had video entries for every Morgan cup since the second. The delivery is through social media.

I would separate the two and let your creativity shine through. You guys have both done excellent spots and I hope you continue to do so. Both of you would be great in the cup.

I did not enter the very first MC which I believe was at Reunion but I did submit videos for the last two. I did try but they were not good enough to make the cut. After that there have been multiple opportunities however I felt like, what the heck, I'm not good enough to beat these guys. I must be a left side of brain type guy :bulgy-eyes:. I do need to get my butt up there and run the camera and at least participate in that manner.

I know what you guys are saying but you just have to get your head around it.

You know those times you want to have a quick talk with your wife and avoid the prolonged discussion of emotions and feelings and hidden meanings? Have her open a Twitter account...the thing is beautiful for quick hit communications galore. Vine and Instagram are new to me, but they appear to be integrated photo apps that just make it easier to share video and pix via Twitter (and FB). Easy peasy.

Imagine you make a HOI and want to share the news with all your friends. Vine photo. Tweet. 25 seconds instead of 25 phone calls. Done.

Tough spot to be in fellas. It's really going to come down to how bad you want it. Your desire to get in will have to outweigh the hate for social media. The only reason I say that is because it's part of the qualifying criteria.
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50583

The last thing you would want would be to get in and not be able to fully satisfy all the obligations thay come along with being a part of this amazing evemt.

I'm not afraid of the camera Mike. In fact I had thoughts of persuading a job that involved acting etc at one time. I spent much of my young life singing in bands. I also recorded a demo, in a studio with country western singer Randy Howard along with a major DJ in Macon, Ga. Talking in front of a camera comes easy. It's coming up with the ideas which I'm sure a tour rep would be able to assist with in making a good quality video.

I'm not afraid of the camera Mike. In fact I had thoughts of persuading a job that involved acting etc at one time. I spent much of my young life singing in bands. I also recorded a demo, in a studio with country western singer Randy Howard along with a major DJ in Macon, Ga. Talking in front of a camera comes easy. It's coming up with the ideas which I'm sure a tour rep would be able to assist with in making a good quality video.

Guess I should have clarified...social media also means twitter, Facebook etc. The time doing promos I wasn't lumping into that catagory.

Guess I should have clarified...social media also means twitter, Facebook etc. The time doing promos I wasn't lumping into that catagory.

Understood. When I was testing alot, I used both twitter and facebook to post numerous times concerning the product I was testing. It was fun, it worked well and it got the product out there. I use facebook now mostly to shoot the bull with family and friends. If I was working a product, I'd be all over it because that is the nature of the beast. I'm not speaking for Trout but I know if he were chosen to be in one of the "big" events, he would work his tail off to make sure all bases were covered.

It's coming up with the ideas which I'm sure a tour rep would be able to assist with in making a good quality video.
Nearly all of us are going to get passed over regardless of what our videos contain, good or bad. I see it as a way to have a little fun and an easy way to throw a little love at the sponsors...and maybe get picked for the experience of a lifetime :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

2nd day of the flu. . . . Hate it!
thought a flu shot would prevent this. . . Yea right

Nearly all of us are going to get passed over regardless of what our videos contain, good or bad. I see it as a way to have a little fun and an easy way to throw a little love at the sponsors...and maybe get picked for the experience of a lifetime :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

This is what it's all about brother :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back