The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty excited to get my Razr Fit driver! especially since it only cost me my R11 driver head and some balls :p

You will love this driver! Hit it well Jack!

You will love this driver! Hit it well Jack!

I'm sure i'll like the head, I'm just kind of scared of the 88g shaft in it hahahaha... and low launching head+low launching shaft... might be my designated winter driver, roll it out as much as possible.

I am literally shaking sitting here at my desk right now.... Just got year end bonus information and I am speechless and in utter shock.

I've always been the kind of guy that is happy with simply being acknowledged for hard work, but this takes it to a new level. Gotta keep grinding.
Texas in your future young Jesse

Taught my last class of the semester last night. Had 3 this semester and they're asking me to pick up another one next semester, so I guess they're happy with the job I did? I'm taking 3 classes and working full-time as well as teaching 4 classes next semester so life will be crazy busy, but it'll definitely give me some extra THP event money for 2014. Really trying to do more than one Invitational this year.

Taught my last class of the semester last night. Had 3 this semester and they're asking me to pick up another one next semester, so I guess they're happy with the job I did? I'm taking 3 classes and working full-time as well as teaching 4 classes next semester so life will be crazy busy, but it'll definitely give me some extra THP event money for 2014. Really trying to do more than one Invitational this year.

That's quite a load, hope it works out and you can make several more THP events.

Our office participates in the Chicago Sun Times' "Letters to Santa" program every year. Children in need write a letter to Santa, and we help by providing a gift for those children. Today was the day we all brought in our gifts and wrapped them in one of our conference rooms. It's always a blast to shop for a child, especially since I don't shop for any in the 5-10 year old range, and hopefully make their holiday season a little better.

Our office participates in the Chicago Sun Times' "Letters to Santa" program every year. Children in need write a letter to Santa, and we help by providing a gift for those children. Today was the day we all brought in our gifts and wrapped them in one of our conference rooms. It's always a blast to shop for a child, especially since I don't shop for any in the 5-10 year old range, and hopefully make their holiday season a little better.
Thats great.

I want to do that locally.. Always have a blast picking out toys for kids who don't have the means.

The vending machine at work gave me an extra bag of chips. Sometimes its nice to feel like you're sticking it to the man every now and then.

The vending machine at work gave me an extra bag of chips. Sometimes its nice to feel like you're sticking it to the man every now and then.

Its all about the little things my friend.

Even when I have this hacking cough and fever, the #Grandaddy thread just brings a smile to my face and makes things just a bit easier. Thanks, THP.

Just closed out another semester of college! 1 more to go!

Just closed out another semester of college! 1 more to go!
I remember that feeling a few years back. Exciting and nervous at the same time.

Just bought tickets to the last 49ers game ever at Candlestick! Woot!

THP! Boom!

okay so the same girl I was ranting about a couple of days ago, because she was hitting on me and I thought she had a boyfriend, well... we're sort of a thing now... feels good, havn't had someone that felt this way for me in a while :)

Edited for PC.

I've been drinking. ><

Dang, I missed it!

It was in the HHJJ, so I'm just going to assume it was good and therefore I'm happy for you! Also, :drinks:

Today has been a bit of a rough day, but I kept coming back here to THP reading the GranDaddy updates and I felt better knowing that those guys are having the time of their lives.
DreamTeam, well done! And really.... Thank you!

To all involved, thank you!

Be happy for OJ it was for him hehe.

Way better... Haha I probably would have had the same response if I was into the bottle as deep as you :D

okay so the same girl I was ranting about a couple of days ago, because she was hitting on me and I thought she had a boyfriend, well... we're sort of a thing now... feels good, havn't had someone that felt this way for me in a while :)

Good luck there, Jack.

Good luck there, Jack.

Thanks Smalls.

Also, I just felt like I needed to give a big ol' Thank You to everybody here at THP. I've had my different feelings about this place, but this is where I've always gone no matter what mood I've been in. it almost feels like more of a home than my actual home. I know not everybody here likes me, but you guys are the biggest reason why I've stayed sane lately... so, Thank You.

Watching Jman get picked as Capt for next years Grandaddy is mine. He has been of the guys here that has gone super out of his way since I joined to help me. I dont have enough kind words for him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back