Fairway Finder - What club do you pull?

My 20* hybrid. I hit it so well and average 240+yards with it which is more than enough for most par 4's on our course.

My 20* hybrid. I hit it so well and average 240+yards with it which is more than enough for most par 4's on our course.

240+ avg with a 20* hybo is big time. Impressive dude.

Could always just put down those Texas fairways, like concrete.

You're probably right. I had this discussion with a coworker today, you don't play for the green just in front of it & let it roll.

Xhot 5wood. All day, every day, and twice on Sundays.

Mashie 3 hybrid all day.

Rbz 19 hybrid

KG

Just Tapping Away

Texas fairways, 5i or 19* XHP hybrid
Georgia fairways, probably 3W

Seriously need to come play in DFW, all the east Tx fairways are some no rolling sob's.

4i or maybe 3i

3 wood, about 215-220 on average and absolute fairway finder.

Driver 460cc how can you miss.

240+ avg with a 20* hybo is big time. Impressive dude.

Hahaha thanks. I've always been a big hitter and I'll tell you what, golf's a lot easier the further down the fairway/hole you hit the ball. Lol. I've been measuring almost every drive with the app on my phone which has a "measure shot" function and I'm averaging 300yards so I definitely get hold of it, Lol.
4i= 220yards and so on and so on.

Last edited:
Cobra Amp Cell 3h. It's straight and pure money off a tee.

Bridgestone 2h

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

typically my 2i hybo will definitely find the fairway, but not lately.. need to get the lie checked on that thing.

Adams Super S 3W. I can pull that club out and knock it down the center of the fairway at about 215-225 yards, and about 240 if I really hit a nice draw. That club is too easy to hit.

My RAZR X Black 4 wood is my most accurate long club. Tee it low and let it rip. Good for 220-230 yards and it's a blast to hit. Tried it at a demo day, bought it a week later and it's been a boss ever since.

R11 5 wood. I don't know what they put in this thing but it's super easy to hit straight.

From reading the question and from alot of the answers, I dont really know if this question is more for wanting to know ones club of choice (number wise) they would use for being accurate as possible and need low 200's or if this is more of a club brand and name thing?

If I need to be at least 200 then its either my 4iron if I dont have to carry the 200 or my 5wood if i have to carry the 200. They are my two favorite clubs and often my choices for my basic lay-up tee shots. Brand and name is not relevent to me since we all have different ones but my 5w is a Titleist910 and my 4iron is a cobra AMP.

I'd have to do with my 2 iron, it's long enough to give me a shot at the green and usually is always in play. It's definately my go to stick.

Gotta go with the 3 hybrid. Will get me 200 yards on average and find the short grass.

Wish I could say 3 wood for another 25 yards but I can miss with that just as bad as the driver.

Mashie 4H and walk it off...:eek:k:

It's R1 for me, followed by the Optiforce 5W and the Razr X Black 3W.

Pretty solid with the driver, but to up my chances I'll go with my hybrid on par 5 or short par 4 for about 220. Long par 4, I'll pull my 3 wood to push 250

:D 8 iron...

I would hit either my 4 hybrid, or tee my driver low. If course was firm probably go the driver route - that is a good fairway finder for me.

Back