Secret Gift Swap 2013 - Interested???

Wow really a teaser, now we have to guess....

I don't understand why people are trying to figure out who their SS are. Not knowing is the fun of it!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Awesome teaser, can't wait to see what's in the box! Especially considering I can't read a single word on the box!!!

So my secret santa is Hella awesome. Thank you so much. here's a few pics, want to do a vid when I get a minute as well to say thanks. Super stoked on everything!

11341997133_f31f7f487b.jpg

11341924644_1a3bd4d389.jpg

11341826255_2073e89ae6.jpg

11341966873_ca47102bc4.jpg

11341828145_e55492a18c.jpg

Triple J bringing in a sweet haul, and an awesome video to showcase it. Nicely done.

Sweet haul and awesome video!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

still kinda burns that my person received their gift at least a week ago and still no pics or vid to show they like it.. or at least acknowledge it..

still kinda burns that my person received their gift at least a week ago and still no pics or vid to show they like it.. or at least acknowledge it..

They may be traveling or waiting until they know their secret giftee has received theirs. I am sure they will show their appreciation soon.

They may be traveling or waiting until they know their secret giftee has received theirs. I am sure they will show their appreciation soon.

I remember a couple of guys posting that they were traveling and would open when they got back.

Dont go OJ on me...I'm telling ya it aint come yet..:D

I saw a couple guys get the bathroom golf companion book. Anyone read this before?? I'm intrigued

ery7a4ur.jpg

This is my gift from my secret Santa. It's perfect! I have a couple things coming that will have a new head cover on it. It arrived a couple weeks ago, I decided not to open it till my gift that I sent was opened. Thanks to whom ever you are! I kind of wish I had opened it prior to going to the Grandaddy now. But it will make a great addition to the bag!

Haha, it kinda looks like something that was supposed to make the trip with you to California!

Haha, it kinda looks like something that was supposed to make the trip with you to California!
I kinda figured, it did come from Texas too Cookie......hmmmmmmm

Back