Golf Channel Has A New Logo

I like the old one better. Not a fan of the new one. New one lacks design/appeal.

I've got to go with everyone else and say I prefer the old logo. The plain text just seems boring to me, while the icon is simple yet communicates what it is well enough. I guess people not familiar with it might not know what the "G" channel is?

Defiantly like the older one better, its not even a new logo its just different wording.

I think spelling out Golf in the new logo will make it easier for the passing viewer to know specifically what channel they are on compared to just the "G".

I prefer the old one as well. The new one is kind of boring.

The old looks more modern. I like how the curve of the "G" resembles a ball and the right side of the "G" resembles a golf tee.

The new one is just words. Certainly more obvious that it's the golf channel but I liked the subtlety and modern look of the previous.

Like the old one. Simple and clean.

Snooze fest on the new logo. :bad:

The old one had a little bite to it.

While I don't hate the new one, they obviously wanted to streamline the brand with their parent company and were successful in doing so.

Talk about a step backwards. They probably paid a consulting firm thousands to come up with the new logo too haha.

The old one was really good, IMO. New one doesn't do much for me.

Old one!

Liked the old one.

Old logo for sure. my five year old could have come up with the "new" one. I hope nobody got paid for "creating" that.

Will the new logo be larger so people can read the word "Golf" instead of just a "G", taking up more room on the screen?

Talk about a step backwards. They probably paid a consulting firm thousands to come up with the new logo too haha.

This! I bet that price tag was way up there

Old logo was better.

I'm with James. I actually like new logo. I really like the font they used. I'm like that the font is sort of modern retro looking font. Nice clean look.

I'm starting to see a trend here, I like the old one better as well.

Don't care either way.

I like the old logo better. Looks like it is more updated than the new logo. I know alot of companies are going for the simplified look. In the end though, doesn't really matter. To me, it's not like they need brand recognition or anything. They are the only game in town. Just them trying to spruce things up I suppose.

Personally I like the old one. With the old logo there was no doubt that it was the Golf Channel. The new one seems to emphasize NBC more and the golf is just along for the ride.

I don't hate it. They're both ok to me. I don't know that I'll ever be wearing anything with their logo on it, so it doesn't really matter to me.

I like the old one much better. New one just a little to plain to me

Back