TaylorMade Tour Preferred & Tour Preferred X Golf Balls

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
These will be coming in 2014 and I heard marketed heavier than any TaylorMade Ball they have ever produced. They will also have a lower priced urethane ball as well.

Intrigued yet???

Got my attention. I've liked the TM balls the last couple years. Very curious to see what they bring in 2014.

These will be coming in 2014 and I heard marketed heavier than any TaylorMade Ball they have ever produced.* They will also have a lower priced urethane ball as well.

Intrigued yet???

Quite. Sergio just won with the Tour Preferred X last week. I've only heard minor things about it though!

Very intrigued. Played the Lethal a lot this fall and loved it.

Marketed more than any ball they have ever produced? That is saying a lot, does that mean non-stop Taylormade Commercials? Maybe a 24/7 Taylormade infomercial? I loved the Penta TP balls but nothing compares to the 330-s right now for me. I will definitely try a sleeve or two of these though

Marketed more than any TM ball? Hello there. Maybe I will see them soon?!?!?

I'm thinking the TM ultimate testing may have some looks at these balls, just my guess though.

Curious to see MORE MARKETING. As tm is usually not behind in that lol

Interested in the ball but would rather see money spent on r&d instead of marketing. Loved the lethal, and it's going to have to work hard to stay in the bag if all the hype about the 2014 balls is true.

I am more interested in the lower priced urethane ball myself, I tend to cheap out on balls.

I sure hope we more about that these, REAL SOON!

I wonder if the Lethal is still in play or will these replace the Lethal. I liked playing the Lethal. Look forward to trying these bad boys out too.

Very intrigued. I know a guy who is very excited about this product. He's shared some info on these that I will not be sharing do to the nature and embargo dates and all that good stuff, but just know he says this is the best golf ball ever made.

Ugh. More marketing? Sheesh.

Just kidding. I did like the old penta blacks. Maybe it will be an improvement on that. Only time will tell I guess.

Ugh. More marketing? Sheesh.

Just kidding. I did like the old penta blacks. Maybe it will be an improvement on that. Only time will tell I guess.

Think the best characteristics from the lethal, tp 5, penta's all wrapped into one ball.

TP black and penta are 2 of my favorite balls of all time. While I didn't tinker much with the Lethal I have a feeling I may be with the new TP line

And I think it's been mentioned the lower priced urethane ball is called Penta Urethane (even though I don't think it's 5 layered).

Interested in the ball but would rather see money spent on r&d instead of marketing. Loved the lethal, and it's going to have to work hard to stay in the bag if all the hype about the 2014 balls is true.

I dont think they skimped on R & D here. In years past, they have not marketed the ball all that much in comparison to the rest of their lineup. That might just change this year.

I played the original Penta for a good while, and LOVED that ball. Havent really played a TM ball much since that one went away, but that will be changing this year! Really intrigued with what they are going to have.

My favorite Taylor Made ball was the TP Red line, from what my sales rep told me, the Tour Preferred X would be the one I would prefer.

Pretty eager to try them out when they become available. I liked the Penta, the Lethal and I even look liked the Burners.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

The only Taylormade ball I've ever played was the RBZ urethane and it was fantastic, I put some lethals on my Christmas list and these are capturing my interest too.

I played the original Penta for a good while, and LOVED that ball. Havent really played a TM ball much since that one went away, but that will be changing this year! Really intrigued with what they are going to have.

Since it went away, I still have about 100 of those in my garage right now!

I will try them for sure. They will be the practice ones that you buy for half price but they still play the same as the retail ones.

Tappin away

I am sure TM has enough money to cover both fronts very well

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back