Bridgestone 2014 B Series Golf Ball

Gonna be pretty cool to test the new Bridgestones against the new Callaways!!!

I can't wait to hear more about what Bridgestone has in store for 2014 and the new tech that has gone into the lineup.

Now who's jealous of who Deano? Haha

I can't wait to hear more, I adore the B series and for them to say "eureka moment" it has got to be huuuuuuge.

After playing the B330 all last year it's hard to see improvements coming. It has been a great premium ball. What a great opportunity for you buddy! And I'm looking forward to this new line.

This excites me! I've been playing the B-330RX line exclusively for about 5 years. Just a solid ball that fits my game. The '12 version took a jump up in performance especially in aerodynamics and how the ball performed when hitting into the wind.

The fact that Bridgestone is so excited about '14 has me on the edge of my seat for release.

I have only played a few holes with the B series as I have been using the e6, but if the new line is as good a performer as the E series then I can see them being a hit for a lot of people

Maybe I will give them a try and it could end up being a fight between Bridgestone and Callaway for that spot in my bag

Bridgestone has been my gamer ball for a couple of years now, ever since going through my first live fitting with them at the PGA Show. I just feel confident with their ball, and it's good to have at least one thing during a round I don't have to worry about.

I love competition in this market and seeing B-Stone make a big move here just means great things to all of us on the course. Just guessing this will be on the premium side, but still hope we see a new leader in the market soon.

Awesome Dean. Last year I made the permanent switch to the B330S's for warm weather. Cold weather was the e6's. I can't wait to hear more.

I see why the current B-330's are dropping in price so rapidly. Bought 4 boxes at 26.00 a box. Can't wait to pick up some of the 2014's.

I see why the current B-330's are dropping in price so rapidly. Bought 4 boxes at 26.00 a box. Can't wait to pick up some of the 2014's.

Where???

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Local shop here in L.A. Plaza Golf.

Local shop here in L.A. Plaza Golf.

Im definitely keeping my eyes peeled for local shops in denver for that price :)

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Can't wait to get the details on this amazing line!

Im curious as to what we are going to see on this updated line. The last update on the B series balls was impressive, I can only imagine what Bridgestone has coming out.

I love the Birdgestone balls, the e6 is my normal winter ball and the B330RX is my summer ball. I cant wait to see what is coming with this new line!!

Be interested to hear more about these when they are out.

That is a phenomenal price for B330's. The whole B330 line has been such a winner that it's hard to believe they can improve it by a lot. I'm a Bridgestone believer though and the new ones will be in my bag in 2014 when the tournament season starts. Until then though, I'll be on the lookout for buys like this one.

Really looking forward to trying these! Cant wait for more detials...

If the new lineup means lower prices on the current one, then that's a win for us.

Just looking over some of my notes from the other day. Thought you guys might like to hear these numbers with the new ball for Brandt Snedeker.

2012 B330
Ball Speed - 110
Launch Angle - 12.4
Spin - 3039
Carry - 263.4
Total Distance - 273.9

2014 B330
Ball Speed - 110.2
Launch Angle - 11.9
Spin - 2712
Carry - 264.8
Total Distance - 278.2

So he picked up a touch of ball speed, spun the ball 300 RPM's less, and got a full 5 yards more of total distance. When asked about the performance he added that it was better in the wind for him and that even though it's not marketed as the spin ball, it had much more greenside spin than his previous ball.

Last edited:
You can tell Brandt doesn't get on the internet very often.

Love the hard numbers Dean. Can't wait to get my hands on the new version.

You can tell Brandt doesn't get on the internet very often.

Internet golfers will laugh when they see Kuchar's numbers

Back