Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering getting all 25 of these putters ready to ship as prizes.

Pondering which address to give you :)

Pondering a clic gear again...got a course down the road from me now and need to make sure I walk more next year. While it's easy with the awesome thp Callaway stand bag I'd like to have the option to have some wheels sometime too

Pondering a clic gear again...got a course down the road from me now and need to make sure I walk more next year. While it's easy with the awesome thp Callaway stand bag I'd like to have the option to have some wheels sometime too

I've had a 3.5 sitting patiently for Christmas in a box in the corner for a couple of weeks. I have never wanted to walk a golf course so bad in my life.

I've had a 3.5 sitting patiently for Christmas in a box in the corner for a couple of weeks. I have never wanted to walk a golf course so bad in my life.

Yeah I had 1 then got rid of it then lost weight and actually like walking and now I have none lol

Yeah I had 1 then got rid of it then lost weight and actually like walking and now I have none lol

I had a bad pull cart, got rid of it, lost some lbs, feel like walking, and blew my entire Christmas budget on one...like Mike, if I could be like Mike.

Close enough to walk to/from the golf course pushing the clubs?

Close enough to walk to/from the golf course pushing the clubs?

Actually yeah...end of road..through some trees...Hello 14th teebox

that's awesome. I wish I lived that close to the course..

Yeah I've heard it's a decent course and across the street is a solid range with short game area

He is going to love it, I know he will.

I think he will too. If it weren't for the MC and playing standard wedges, it'd stay in my bag. Better for Mike right now though.

I think he will too. If it weren't for the MC and playing standard wedges, it'd stay in my bag. Better for Mike right now though.

I have no clue what wedges I will be playing...and that excites me!

I have no clue what wedges I will be playing...and that excites me!

I'm excited FOR you. Wonder if we can find out any info in....January? :alien;

I read online Costco has them pretty cheap if your a member.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm excited FOR you. Wonder if we can find out any info in....January? :alien;

Not sure if we will or not, but I sure as heck hope we do!

Now that I've decided against the R1, I was curious to see the thoughts on the Titleist 913D3. I read the review on it and seems to be a pretty solid club just like anything titleist makes.

That could be a pretty good one to move to. Probably will see some similarities with size and forgiveness to your R9. Can really get dialed in if you get to a fitting cart as well.

Have decided on a bushnell v3 non slope and a frogger cart poncho for myself.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back