Today is the day.

Bogey317

SeeMore Addict
Reaction score
Handicap
I havent been on the site as much as I would like. I pop in here and there when I have a chance. Many of you know what I have been up to over the last year, and what was brought to my attention a couple of months back.

Well today is the day. I have a court hearing at 9 to object my ex's opportunity to move our kids back to her hometown come Jan. I am also filing for full custody. I am not doing it because she is a bad mom, I just can't imagine only seeing my kids every other weekend. Especially since I have them so much now and they are my life. (hence never have time to be on the site).

My family has known about this and they have kept me and my kids in their prayers. I also feel like this community is family, I have met some amazing people that I am glad to be able to call my friends, brothers and sisters.

So whatever the outcome is today, I will remain strong, and I will be here, maybe alot more, maybe the same amount. I am looking forward to the 2014 events and I will be in attendance to as many as I can.

Good luck in court! Hope the outcome is what is best for the children because they are the most important one's involved in any situation like this.

Best of luck today!!

Good luck today man

Good luck dude!

Good luck today.

Good luck today.

Good luck Bogey!

Best of luck dude.

Good luck

Good luck to you today/hope to hear good news later

Thanks guys, I am honestly scared/freaked out..

Best of luck today Bogey

All the best bogey

good luck out there

Zak, best of luck today my friend. No matter what happens, know that you are a good father and that you are doing everything that you can to enrich the lives of your children. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help you out.

Good luck

Good luck today Bogey, I hope it all works out for the best

Thanks guys, I am honestly scared/freaked out..

Thats a good thing. That means you care. Too many people in this world don't live up to their responsibility as a parent. I wish you nothing but the best and hope you get the result you are looking for. Either way, we are all here for you.

Best of luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Good luck to you and your kids.

Good luck bogey

You're doing the right thing and I wish the best for you dude.

Good luck!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

The judge scheduled a full hearing for Feb 19th. My ex was intending to move next week. She still can, but the kids have to stay in Bloomington with me until at least the next decision in Feb.

Back