The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife's stepmother was cleaning out the apartment of her son that committed suicide last week and while doing so fell and broke her shoulder and needs surgery next week. We both just feel so damn awful. How much can one person take?

There is no Thursday night football on and it sucks!

How come you only get flat tires when it is cold and snowy out? Grrrr.

Another evening of nothing on TV.

People are just so dumb. 5cm of snow and you'd think the 2nd Ice Age is upon us the way people drive. On my 45 minute drive to work I've seen 2 ditched semis, 2 parked cars get hit, and 1 mailbox destroyed. All kinds of crazy going on haha.
If the snow scares you and you dont have snow tires just stay home people! Heck I know Im a lousy swimmer so what do I do? I stay my ass out of the ocean.

People are just so dumb. 5cm of snow and you'd think the 2nd Ice Age is upon us the way people drive. On my 45 minute drive to work I've seen 2 ditched semis, 2 parked cars get hit, and 1 mailbox destroyed. All kinds of crazy going on haha.
If the snow scares you and you dont have snow tires just stay home people! Heck I know Im a lousy swimmer so what do I do? I stay my ass out of the ocean.
You should see southerners in a steady rain. Idiots. I was stationed in mid-Texas for a bit and we got snow once. It was like 2 inches and the entire city shut down. They told people to go home as soon as it started. I had to drive people home because they couldn't even get out of the parking lot! I was LOLing so hard. One dude was from SoCal and had one of those old IROC Zs and couldn't get out of his parking space. Meanwhile, I'm from Indy, had a front wheel drive, and grew up driving in snow. So, I hauled arse to their apartments driving in the fresh powder (for better traction, duh) and was scaring the crap out of them. Hilarious.

A mistake someone made in August (filling in the wrong sn#'s on a sales order), is screwing up things I need to have processed and finalized today.

I should get paid extra to fix the mistakes of others.

A Co Worker overstated sales adjustments and now must be restated Jun-Nov. These had been approved by our Controller, verifying financials.

How was this missed? Now I have to go back and rerun commissions for half the year. Awesome.......:sarcastic:

The customer is always right. Even when they are completely wrong.

I'm pretty fired up right now.

25 years of dealing with this, I don't miss it one bit!

25 years of dealing with this, I don't miss it one bit!

I'm in healthcare, and I even have to sit back and bite my tongue, take money back out of my pocket, because someone says I didn't give them the correct price. It's been that way for the whole two years that I have been open.

It's just frustrating, because I know what I said, and to have someone lie to your face and try to say something else just pisses me off.

I'm in healthcare, and I even have to sit back and bite my tongue, take money back out of my pocket, because someone says I didn't give them the correct price. It's been that way for the whole two years that I have been open.

It's just frustrating, because I know what I said, and to have someone lie to your face and try to say something else just pisses me off.

Pretty sad when you are trying to help them and yet allow them to make their own decision, then get put in a spot to prove yourself. Sounds like insurance.

Pretty sad when you are trying to help them and yet allow them to make their own decision, then get put in a spot to prove yourself. Sounds like insurance.

Close, just a patient saying I said a cash adjustment was one price, when I know I told them the correct one. I told them I would comp the difference, and still got a lecture.

It is what it is. I've learned to let things go, but it still bothers me.

December 20th, still haven't started my Christmas shopping.

#weaksauce

And, if they have dreads, they are double right. Just trust me.

Wanna know what's awesome about Michigan?

Spoiler
SUMMER!!

I've reached my Barney quota for the year today. My kids love it, and it's holiday themed, but... Sigh...

I've reached my Barney quota for the year today. My kids love it, and it's holiday themed, but... Sigh...
Oh man, I feel for you. that has to be rough.

A Co Worker overstated sales adjustments and now must be restated Jun-Nov. These had been approved by our Controller, verifying financials.

How was this missed? Now I have to go back and rerun commissions for half the year. Awesome.......:sarcastic:

Do you get to be the one to tell people they were overpaid and that their next check will have the balance deducted?

Do you get to be the one to tell people they were overpaid and that their next check will have the balance deducted?

This is opposite, our revenue was understated so sales force was not compensated enough. The issue I have with all of this is, the more errors our finance department makes, the more questions of accuracy.

Shoot, I don't even want to think about having to tell someone they were overpaid and wanting to deduct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back