2nd 2 Bridgestone Staff Members - 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Congrats you two, you are in for the time of your lives being a Bridgestone staffer. Working with Josh at this past year's event was an honor and he is a FUN DUDE to work with.

Fantastic! Two great Bridgestone staffers on board here! Love it for you guys!

Great job Johnny and Ryan :clapp:

Congrats guys!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Congrats guys! !

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Congrats guys!!! Well done.

Congrats guys!!

Congrat's fella's!!

Congrats guys! Welcome to the MC and be prepared to be spoiled by Bridgestone Golf!

Congrats guys!

Great job guys. Congrats

Congrats guys!

Turner

Just got home! CONGRATS you two and WELCOME to the 2014 Morgan Cup!!!!!

Got a video taken in the car that I'll post later, but celebrating with an albatross! Gonna be a wild ride and I can't freaking wait.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387578424376.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387578424376.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 0
Congrats JM and NebGolfer!

See you two in July!

Congrats to you both!!

Two very solid guys. Congrats and welcome to the Morgan Cup!

Tons of entries came in for the epic journey that is kicking off and it is only the beginning. With 40 participants this year and so many spots still available, today we are proud to announce the 2nd two Bridgestone Golf winners that will join in the 2014 Morgan Cup.

On behalf of the wonderful folks at Bridgestone Golf and all of us here at The Hackers Paradise, join me in welcoming the 2nd two Bridgestone Golf participants that have qualified to be in the 2014 Ultimate Golf Event Period!

Johnny Mojo

NebGolfer

Oh my Lord! I just got a text from Bigtazz and then saw Barry's tweet! I am totally speechless! Thank you to THP and Bridgestone for such an awesome opportunity. The past three weeks have been some of the most challenging of my professional life and have been sick as well. I am walking out the door to a company Christmas party. I have much more to say as this soaks in. Oh my gosh.....I am in the 2014 MC! I cannot believe this!

JM

Congrats fellas!

Oh my Lord! I just got a text from Bigtazz and then saw Barry's tweet! I am totally speechless! Thank you to THP and Bridgestone for such an awesome opportunity. The past three weeks have been some of the most challenging of my professional life and have been sick as well. I am walking out the door to a company Christmas party. I have much more to say as this soaks in. Oh my gosh.....I am in the 2014 MC! I cannot believe this!

JM

Looks like the Marine Corps is going to be representing at this years MC. Congratulations bro!

Congratulations to both of you! Looking forward to experiencing this with you guys.

JM

Getting dusty in here. So, so happy for you Johnny Mojo!

Congrats, mojo and NebGolfer!

Back