THP Fantasy Football - The Championship

I just hope Megatron plays

I don't. Haha. More than likely he will. How effective is the biggest concern I think.

Demaryius Thomas has been a rock for me the first half putting up over 20 points. Otherwise my guys aren't doing much.

Jamal Charles is the jucy Lucy of running backs

I hope he doesn't play. First, because I want you to lose, second is because I sat Stafford with the chance CJ doesn't play.

But mostly because I want you to lose. Karma is a b!tch. ; )

Karma for getting lucky? I see how it is.

I actually hope you win your consolation game. :alien:

I'm betting he doesn't play, in which case it was a hell of a run and I'm all good with it at this point. It's been a blast of a season, I'm hooked on FF now.

I'm betting he doesn't play, in which case it was a hell of a run and I'm all good with it at this point. It's been a blast of a season, I'm hooked on FF now.

I'm so glad you had fun with FF. I got hooked the first year doing it and now I look forward to it every year. It makes all the games interesting instead if just following your home or favorite team. And as a dolphins fan I needed that haha.

Megatron is active for Detroit.

Hey, are there prizes for winning 3rd place in a league? Asking for a friend....

I'm so glad you had fun with FF. I got hooked the first year doing it and now I look forward to it every year. It makes all the games interesting instead if just following your home or favorite team. And as a dolphins fan I needed that haha.

Completely changed my take on the NFL. I don't think I have watched this much in the last 10 years combined to be honest. Plus, the chaos that was always going on with trades and such in out league really helped too, made you have to pay attention, I love that!

Definitely active, just a matter of how effective

Ahhh! It's so close. 123-125 in favor of Jman right now. Anything can change though.

Its a crazy good game right now.

GD, damn good performance by your dudes. I hope it's close but man, I just don't know if I can catch up and then put up a lead tonight, bc you know Kap will have more points than VD tomorrow. You're looking good dude!

How's it looking for the guys rolling with cousins?

We both tapered off quite a bit but I am up 75-46.. He has 3 left to play and I have 2. Projections showing me winning 109-91, but damn, I'm gettin nervous.

GD, damn good performance by your dudes. I hope it's close but man, I just don't know if I can catch up and then put up a lead tonight, bc you know Kap will have more points than VD tomorrow. You're looking good dude!

I don't know my friend. I did what I needed to. Now I have to sit here and drink lots of beer and not yell at the TV too much. Haha.

It will be fun seeing what happens and how tomorrow shakes out.

How's it looking for the guys rolling with cousins?

6 more then Alex Smith would have got me, so it was the right choice. Not the best play, but he gave me more points.

6 more then Alex Smith would have got me, so it was the right choice. Not the best play, but he gave me more points.

Yeah I haven't watched much at all today wasn't sure what Smith did

Yeah I haven't watched much at all today wasn't sure what Smith did

Neither was worthy of a start today, but I will take the 6 extra points when it comes to the Championship

These games are nerve wracking. Also Reggie you bum, you can't promise not to fumble then keep on fumbling

Hey GregDan, congrats dude, I mean that! You earned that 1st place prize pack!

Megatron now sitting, Lacy hurt and my horses just not putting up points, it was overdue to happen.

Congrats buddy! You had a hell of a season!!!

Way to go gregdan

Hey GregDan, congrats dude, I mean that! You earned that 1st place prize pack!

Megatron now sitting, Lacy hurt and my horses just not putting up points, it was overdue to happen.

Congrats buddy! You had a hell of a season!!!

Are you sure I am gonna win? I haven't even checked lately.

Are you sure I am gonna win? I haven't even checked lately.

Positive dude, Megatron and Lacy are done, as are my hopes. Plus, Brady only throws to that Edleman cat, hahaha!

You earned it!

Congrats Gregdan, solid season!

And job well done by Jman after a shaky start to make it to the championship game!

Back