The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only on THP do Cowboys and Eagles fans get along haha. I said it earlier though that I don't think it will be a close game. Both teams can be up and down and who knows which teams are going to show up.

I just give you a pass on the whole cowboy thing cause your a Marine...

At least the Chiefs weren't the WORST team this weekend. They tried to be though.

Werent they like 9-0 at some point this year?

They were. 2-4 since. Lost the last three at home. Will probably be playing the Colts in Indy in the first round.

I hope Josh McCown is on the phone to his agent saying "Get me outta here, I'm losing a starting gig to this guy!?"

It's like a race to see who ends up in Jacksonville, Houston, Cleveland, and Minnesota. McCown, Cousins, McGloin, there was some backups this year who could qualify for starting roles.

Not the Browns. The "brain trust" is not capable of making a good choice.

On second thought, maybe they'll grab Josh Freeman or Matt Flynn.

I never thought about it before, but look who the Browns hired:
Joe Banner from the Eagles (Eagles got better)
Chudzinski from Carolina (Panthers got better)
Norv Turner from SD (Chargers are better now)
Ray Horton from Ariz (Cardinals are better)
Mike Lombardi from NFL network (the network is better now)

and Cleveland is 4-12 (soon)

Not the Browns. The "brain trust" is not capable of making a good choice.

On second thought, maybe they'll grab Josh Freeman or Matt Flynn.

I never thought about it before, but look who the Browns hired:
Joe Banner from the Eagles (Eagles got better)
Chudzinski from Carolina (Panthers got better)
Norv Turner from SD (Chargers are better now)
Ray Horton from Ariz (Cardinals are better)
Mike Lombardi from NFL network (the network is better now)

and Cleveland is 4-12 (soon)

hmm maybe you are on to something here...

Torn ACL for the Broncos' Von Miller, huge injury for that team. It's never good to lose the best player on a team's defense.

Sprained PCL for the Panthers' Steve Smith, he'll probably miss the week 17 game but they're hoping he's back for the playoffs. Bye week could be huge for the Panthers to get healthy.

Local radio just reported that Romo is done for the season. I have actually heard it on two different stations in the last five minutes.

Congrats Eagles on winning the division this year! Nail meet head.

Looks like all of us Cowboys fans were coming in to post the same thing hahaha

Ouch, huge blow for the Cowboys chance Sunday night (to choke in the 4th).

Do we even have a backup quarterback on the roster?

Lol

Ouch, huge blow for the Cowboys chance Sunday night (to choke in the 4th).

The bad part about it....after the Eagles lay 40 on the Cowboys with Orton starting, Garrett is going to get another year from Jerry because Romo was out.

The bad part about it....after the Eagles lay 40 on the Cowboys with Orton starting, Garrett is going to get another year from Jerry because Romo was out.

I don't know about that honestly...

I don't think Garrett is the problem, but I think Jerry will clean house again when they lose. He really needs to start looking at the team instead of the coaching staff IMO

I know this is a killer but I do have faith in Orton. The Eagles haven't won yet.

Just because everyone knows I love him haha

Just because everyone knows I love him haha

Just if he would of won any of the games the last three years to get them into the playoffs!

I hope Jerry keeps that Monte Kiffin defense. :banghead:

Problem is, everyone said this about Rob Ryan, then he goes to New Orleans and coaches a pretty good defense. Sometimes it isn't the coach. I don't think the best defensive coordinator in the NFL can do anything with the trash we put on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back