What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
stir fry shrimp and veggies

Pizza.

hopefully not whatever MD441 ate..

Christmas eve dinner with the lady tonight! Having herb and garlic roasted prime rib w/ fresh green beans :D

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Christmas eve dinner with the lady tonight! Having herb and garlic roasted prime rib w/ fresh green beans :D
We're having Prime Rib tomorrow night. Can't wait!

BBQ for lunch... Sooooo good.
upery3aj.jpg

utuha2en.jpg

We are going for Mexican for dinner, we've been eating out for the last few years.

What's for Dinner?

Carroll Family Christmas Eve--my favorite night of the year. We usually do a lot of finger foods: shrimp cocktail, antipasto, probably some salads, and a whole lot of "fluids."

My cousin works in NYC and every year she goes to The Pines (http://thepinesbrooklyn.com/menu/)
and gets a whole bunch of fish and brings it to my parents. Pretty excited.

My mother decided we didn't have enough food so she decided to make shrimp Scampi. It may very well be the best thing I have ever tasted. Garlic artichokes and breadcrumbs mixed in and finished in the broiler over linguine.

seraba2e.jpg

Also some shrimp parmesan:
begy7ume.jpg

And... Some stuffed clams:
apate9up.jpg

Chicken franchese not pictured as well.

We're having rising crust pizza tonight. Tomorrow is Prime Rib.

Chicken corn chowdah and homemade bread

Just hotwings, have to be to bed early.

Christmas dinner. Turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, rolls, garlic bread, multiple gravies, stuffing, corn loaf, onion casserole, and just about whatever else you can imagine.

Oh man is my stomach full...I'm dying out here.

7aga5usu.jpg

Pork tenderloins fresh off the big green egg :)

Cheeseburgers with grilled onions and mushrooms, and french fries.

We're having rising crust pizza tonight. Tomorrow is Prime Rib.

We also did a Prime Rib for Christmas, and last night was my wife's Birthday, so we did a Prime Rib Dip sammich...and I guess she wants it again tonight. I want your cheeseburger. Can we trade? :D

We also did a Prime Rib for Christmas, and last night was my wife's Birthday, so we did a Prime Rib Dip sammich...and I guess she wants it again tonight. I want your cheeseburger. Can we trade? :D

We have plenty of leftover Prime Rib. But I can give you the secret to re-heating it so it doesn't overcook!

Taco salad, no chips. Atkins friendly and it was awesome, love me some taco salad.

Pasta bake with chicken meatballs.

Pork chops pan seared in a cranberry pear balsamic vinegar reduction with caramelized onions then oven baked. So tender and juicy. It's amazing. My wife just calls it "Awesome Pork Chops".

Four cheese risotto as a side.

A Red Moscato wine to wash it down.

Some Bertolli chocolate thing from the freezer for dessert but they're good. Feasting tonight.

Pizza...was kinds lunch and dinner

Battling a stomach bug. Had some white rice for dinner.

Our daughter made us some lettuce wraps with ground turkey, onion, kale, spinach, red pepper and Hoisan sauce. Delicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back