Cobra Golf - 2 More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Everyone bringing it in the Cobra thread tonight. Good luck to all!

JM

Good luck guys & gal and may your dream come true to be a Cobra staffer :thumb:

Lots of great submissions. Good luck to everyone. Just remember, team Cobra do not teach mercy in their dojo. Put'em in a body bag jman!

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

#Jmookieeskimo?

Cobra. Puma. Bright. Awesome. Vibrant. Badass.

What more could you want or hope for?

Now that is something I would love to see. Can you help Cobra/Puma? :D

Lots of great submissions. Just cant imagine the judges for all of these. Rough job. Good luck everyone (but not too much, I want in bad). :)

Good luck to all! It's easy for the judges, just pick the ones you like...no wait? What? What if you like many, it them all? Dang...glad I'm not a judge :D

Some nice last minute entries.

Very much looking forward to the last two that will join #CrewofCobra!!

Good luck to everyone that entered. I love the last minute flurry of entries. Ready to welcome the next two #CrewofCobra members

Good luck folks! I'm withdrawing my name from this contest due to being selected for the King. I'm excited to find out who will be selected in this one!

Good luck folks! I'm withdrawing my name from this contest due to being selected for the King. I'm excited to find out who will be selected in this one!

Keep it in OG! Nothing wrong with both events!

I had a dream I was selected to this team last night. I didn't want to wake up. I told my gf and she said to me she has her fingers crossed for me. Good luck everybody.

I had a dream I was selected to this team last night. I didn't want to wake up. I told my gf and she said to me she has her fingers crossed for me. Good luck everybody.
My wife dreamt that I was taken away in cuffs for tax evasion. Between the two of us I know who's dream I'm rooting for :)

My wife dreamt that I was taken away in cuffs for tax evasion. Between the two of us I know who's dream I'm rooting for :)

You might want to talk to your wife and find out what exactly she thinks you do for a living.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha oh no! What was on her mind to dream that? Lol

Good luck to all the entries! The Xmas season will be extended for a couple THPers pretty soon!

If Grey gets picked I will take his spot... Good luck all. I'm shocked there weren't more entries.

If Grey gets picked I will take his spot... Good luck all. I'm shocked there weren't more entries.

Me too on the entrys, the lucky
Two will be fill of cobra/puma awesomeness. Looking good with great apperal and a brand new bio cell line! It's going to be great

Yeah, because there ain't anything wrong w/ Cobra stuff.

Very anxious right now. Can't wait to see who is picked for this and Liverpool is just about to kick-off with Man City!

QFT, I would still love to see one or both of us rocking the Sunday Orange outfits, I think that would be a hoot!

QFT, I would still love to see one or both of us rocking the Sunday Orange outfits, I think that would be a hoot!
LOL not just for those young bucks anymore, eh Randy?

If Gray gets picked I will take his spot... Good luck all. I'm shocked there weren't more entries.

Good luck guys! When folks withdraw their entries, I would think they take the name out of the hat. If not, you guys can have a corn eating contest to see who takes the spot :hungry: :D

Back