Going through some Stone stuff that I have. Arrogant Bastard is in my mug now and Ruination is on tap.

Just drinking some cheap Mexican beers tonight

u3une5u9.jpg

Having a couple of more from my Sam Adams Winter Sampler.

Both get a thumbs up.
First was - White Christmas
Second was : Old Fezziwig Ale.

Both really nice. Fezziwig is a bit more complex using cinnamon, ginger and orange peel in brewing.

I liked the Old Fezziwig. A little different but tasty.

Bell's Winter White...Bell's never lets me down.

wpid-IMG_20121226_172704.jpg

One of my all-time favorites!

Deschutes Inversion IPA - It's a good one. Fresh hoppy taste with a really subtle malty smoothness. Worth buying again.
Southern Tier Double Milk Stout - Pretty good. It's almost black. Bitter with a little milk stout sweetness. Probably wouldn't buy it again, but nothing wrong with it.

Great way to get ready so see the Avalanche take on tje Sharks in hostile territory
7uhe8eda.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

pa2u2u6e.jpg

A couple of these on a cold Illinois night.

Shiner White Bird Belgian white beer.

Tastes pretty much the same as Shock Top. Which is not a bad thing.

New Belgium 1554 tonight as a nightcap

Love me some Left Hand Brews.

So much, in fact, that we started carrying their jerseys in our shop...

left%20hand_good_juju.jpg

Awesome jersey! Wish I had a belly flat enough to wear that one. I think I saw Jef the cyclist from Pearls Before Swine wearing this jersey.

That jersey is awesome... I want.

My mom got a mystery 8 pack of beer in some secret Santa so I drank some of those last night. This is a beer from Lebanon, pretty good
dyjaqajy.jpg

Shopping now beer later haha

Dont know if it belongs in the beer thread but my boss just brought me some homemade Apple Pie Moonshine that he made. He was bragging about it a few weeks ago. I'm kinda scared to try it.

Shopping done now for Stella

Alesmith jackpot at the store today. Picked up a bomber each of Nut Brown and the IPA. I am in beer heaven right now.

3u5ypene.jpg

Wasatch Polygamy Porter

Was surprised at how tasty it was. No sure what to follow it up with, besides the scotch.

Red Stripe Light

aze3a4ym.jpg

Back