2014 PGA Show Coverage - THP Style

The one thing you guys could do also is create a Ustream channel and have one person stream live from their device. I will be walking the floor this year, it will be my first year there and I have to tell you all that this year is going to knock the socks off everyone. Stuff so underground that it's only being released at the show, not a minute sooner. Be ready... see you there.

I'm not sure I understand what's so underground? If you have a product I recommend contacting the PGA Show rather than trying to flag down coverage by walking the show floor.

As for a live stream, thank you for the idea but unfortunately that does not work for ongoing needs and THPers down the road. That would eliminate any archive, organic searching and the amount it would cost us in internet fees would by downright staggering. As it is we will go through 25gb easily.

It will be like we are all there................without the SWAG :D

It will be like we are all there................without the SWAG :D

Ill be honest here. There is no swag. Not for THP anyway. I know some walk around in hopes of a free t-shirt or small bag of balls. We don't accept anything. One year I was given a staff bag from Miyazaki and it was one of the only things I had ever accepted at the show because it was from a personal friend and he knew I liked them. We ended up paying it forward to someone here.

Ill be honest here. There is no swag. Not for THP anyway. I know some walk around in hopes of a free t-shirt or small bag of balls. We don't accept anything. One year I was given a staff bag from Miyazaki and it was one of the only things I had ever accepted at the show because it was from a personal friend and he knew I liked them. We ended up paying it forward to someone here.

Sorry JB...my lame attempt at humor

I think it's going to be amazing seeing a thread for each booth a staff member visits. Talk about giving THPers the feeling of actually being there on the tradeshow floor. This is going to do it. I can't wait. I look forward to seeing products from some of the lesser known and small companies.

I do have one suggestion. Would there be a way to have a folder titled "2014 PGA PGA Show Coverage" on the forum where all the individual booth threads would all lie. There could be hundreds of threads started that week and having them all in one place would make it easier to navigate and make sure not to miss anything.

Good idea! "I like the way you think, Cowboy!"

Cant wait for PGA Show coverage! There are a couple of things I am really hopeful for and excited to see from a couple companies so I cant wait to see what they have to offer. I am already starting my golf fund for the year to save for some of the items you guys reveal to us in the coverage. THP coverage is always the best!

Sorry in advance for not reading the entire thread but was wondering if there will be many THP'ers at the show for a possible get-together, a beer or something like that. I will be there for the week. Let me know and perhaps we can all meet somewhere. Just a thought.

I always look forward to the THP coverage at this show...I'm sure this one will be great as usual.

This will be great. Sounds like you'll each need an extra battery for those tablets as well. :)

How did I miss this thread... This is so amazing... live threads, I'm not going to be productive at all...

Typing using TaP Tap Taparootalk...

Cutting edge, that will be a lot of typing, and a lot of bandwidth, but the results will be phenomenal. Thank you in advance for doing this. I will be following the coverage in the threads and on the main site.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Getting prepared for this.
Schedules. Outlines. Video prep. Lots of great coverage headed your way during the show.

Schedules. Outlines. Video prep. Lots of great coverage headed your way during the show.

It just got more real. Cannot wait to get to work.

I might be skimming here but didn't the schedule change this year for the show? Will THP be covering the demo day?

I might be skimming here but didn't the schedule change this year for the show? Will THP be covering the demo day?

Of course. Yes the show changed days of the week, but THP will be covering it in full as we always do.

Of course. Yes the show changed days of the week, but THP will be covering it in full as we always do.

Good to know. I haven't been around for THP coverage of the show yet but I'm looking forward to it. Any idea why they shifted the days?

Good to know. I haven't been around for THP coverage of the show yet but I'm looking forward to it. Any idea why they shifted the days?
THP covers the show like none other, dude. And with the the way the updates will be rolling in this year, it will be unmatched (again!).

THP covers the show like none other, dude. And with the the way the updates will be rolling in this year, it will be unmatched (again!).

There is still a decent chance that I will be down there for the show this year. If I can't make it I'm looking forward to the THP coverage.

Can't wait for the finished product..last year was great but this one sounds amazing

Can't wait to see this yrs coverage and all the pics and videos of the new gear.

You guys always do a bang up job and I know this year will not be an exception.

I bet I get lost on more than 1 occasion

Back