The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be pretty shocked if this was a 7 point game either way.

I was already thinking it would be a 14-21 point swing either way. The are the two worst defenses in the league.

Nice video Nate!

No Dez? He is playing dude... Not that it is going to matter, but he is playing

Nate, always finds the good in the bad. Well done!

HAHA well Capt Vine

But you have Kitna!

giphy.gif

So Romo has surgery on his back, 5 days after sustaining the injury in Washington. Obviously, the injury was serious enough to get him to the surgeons table sooner than later. The fact that he finished the game on Sunday is amazing. The fact that he lead the two final drives, after the injury, to score and win is even more amazing. The guy has his faults but playing through pain and injury is not one of them.

Friendly wager between teammates for Sunday's game Jesse?

Open to ideas, something goofy. Avatar control for a week, signature control for a week, etc.
Or, this could actually take a little more work on the winner's end, loser has to start a thread proclaiming how much they love the other team (you/bears, me/packers). Loser would post a pic of them in opposing gear (hat/shirt/whatever, but happy!), the winner could type up the OP to say whatever they want, but the loser would post it.

Open to ideas, something goofy. Avatar control for a week, signature control for a week, etc.
Or, this could actually take a little more work on the winner's end, loser has to start a thread proclaiming how much they love the other team (you/bears, me/packers). Loser would post a pic of them in opposing gear (hat/shirt/whatever, but happy!), the winner could type up the OP to say whatever they want, but the loser would post it.

This would be awesome!

hey-oh! Or we could just make it easy and I will tell you the LAST thing I would want to sport as an avatar and that would be something Cutler related for a week. Pick your poison now :D

hey-oh! Or we could just make it easy and I will tell you the LAST thing I would want to sport as an avatar and that would be something Cutler related for a week. Pick your poison now :D

Hmm, so let's say Cutler avatar picked/made by me for you for a week, Rodgers picked/made by you for me for a week. Or the thread, where the loser has to stop in a store (unless you know someone with it), I put on a Rodgers jersey and hat and take a pic, you put on a Cutler jersey and hat.

I'm really torn. Because I like the thread, but I like the simplicity of the avatar. (Am I over thinking this haha?)

Hmm, so let's say Cutler avatar picked/made by me for you for a week, Rodgers picked/made by you for me for a week. Or the thread, where the loser has to stop in a store (unless you know someone with it), I put on a Rodgers jersey and hat and take a pic, you put on a Cutler jersey and hat.

I'm really torn. Because I like the thread, but I like the simplicity of the avatar. (Am I over thinking this haha?)
let's just go with Avatar. We are teammates for an awesome event and want to minimize the change of losing Chad supporters :thumb:

let's just go with Avatar. We are teammates for an awesome event and want to minimize the change of losing Chad supporters :thumb:

Haha it's a bet. I already have an idea :sinister:. But I'll be honest, I don't feel good about my chances.

Apparently the Bears have a press conference scheduled. Rumors are its either a Cutler extension or Peanut Tillman is retiring. 2Pm CST

Apparently the Bears have a press conference scheduled. Rumors are its either a Cutler extension or Peanut Tillman is retiring.

They're brainstorming now on ESPN 1000 Chicago. One of their initial thoughts is McCown retiring after this year. Someone said they don't think it's Cutler related (don't remember who said it). Or could be another signing of one of their guys who's contract is running out (there's a lot).

Apparently the Bears have a press conference scheduled. Rumors are its either a Cutler extension or Peanut Tillman is retiring. 2Pm CST

They're brainstorming now on ESPN 1000 Chicago. One of their initial thoughts is McCown retiring after this year. Someone said they don't think it's Cutler related (don't remember who said it). Or could be another signing of one of their guys who's contract is running out (there's a lot).

It was Michael C Wright who said that, a Bears beat reporter. And Jeff Dickerson said it is not a new Cutler deal, he's also a Bears beat reporter.

I guess Jarrett Payton tweeted out something earlier about big news today. So another idea is a Walter Payton statue.

Robbie Gould 4 year contract extension

Sometimes, but then I remember that at least I'm not a Packer fan

Yeah. Constantly having expectations for success can be tiresome. It must be easy as a Bears fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back