The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, I love/hate this debate

Haha all in good fun. As much as I despise the damn Packers, I have a lot of respect for them and the organization.

Just so I understand this right, the Bears held a special press conference for an important announcement and that announcement was to announce a 4 yr contract extension for Robby Gould?

Haha all in good fun. As much as I despise the damn Packers, I have a lot of respect for them and the organization.

I know. But growing up around here I've gone through it uncountable times. It really brings out a different side of a person when debating stuff like that. I've learned to just keep my mouth shut simply because I am outnumbered in these parts.

Just so I understand this right, the Bears held a special press conference for an important announcement and that announcement was to announce a 4 yr contract extension for Robby Gould?

Hey, he's been one of our best players in recent years. Yeah, that's sad. But in all honesty he's loved around here because he does a lot with the media and for the community.

I know. But growing up around here I've gone through it uncountable times. It really brings out a different side of a person when debating stuff like that. I've learned to just keep my mouth shut simply because I am outnumbered in these parts.

Sad truth, those debates aren't usually civil. I usually stay out of them as well.

Nevermind the Bears and Packers!!

Sorry Big Time

Preaching to the choir son...not telling me anything I don't already know.

On the contrary...

dude, they take their kicking game serious in the windy city

I bet Gregdan is estatic

BOOM!!

Wait....what? That's it? Well that was disappointing. Good thing I had other things keeping me busy today.

What kind of grown man says something like this....

"Poor Manning," Phillips said. "He thought he broke the record."

Clowney in more trouble with the law. Granted it's only a speeding ticket but it's just the way he handles it.

What's the over/under on the next JaMarcus Russel? I give him 4 years before he is broke with no job.

Clowney in more trouble with the law. Granted it's only a speeding ticket but it's just the way he handles it.

What's the over/under on the next JaMarcus Russel? I give him 4 years before he is broke with no job.

He seems like a perfect fit for Oakland.

egu3ahaz.jpg

Tappin away

RedZone will be the channel of the day until the 3:00 games. Then as soon as KC pulls their starters against San Diego, it will be back to it.

The Falcons have had a terrible season however a huge applause should go up today for Tony Gonzalez. A great tight end who is Hall of Fame material and gave his best for Atlanta :thumb:

The Falcons have had a terrible season however a huge applause should go up today for Tony Gonzalez. A great tight end who is Hall of Fame material and gave his best for Atlanta :thumb:

One of my favorite players ever. Fantasy players will really miss him next season! I wish he would retire as a Chief, but I don't think that will happen.

One of my favorite players ever. Fantasy players will really miss him next season! I wish he would retire as a Chief, but I don't think that will happen.

He might sign a 1 day contract to do it.

Tappin away

Grahm stole an interception for Baltimore.

The Jets have Dee Milliner trying to cover Mike Wallace....if the Dolphins don't exploit that, I'm going to throw my remote through the TV.

Andy Dalton is single-handedly trying to lose this game for the Bengals. 2 INTs on the first 2 drives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back