Cobra Golf - 2 More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Glad y'all do it Eastern time!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Its going to be an awesome day tomorrow! Selfishly I hope that it will be a day I will never forget! Good luck everybody!

I hope you get in Kevin, you'd make an awesome cupper!

I hope you get in Kevin, you'd make an awesome cupper!

Appreciate it bro. Good luck to you as well, I'd like to see your name up there too....

Appreciate it bro. Good luck to you as well, I'd like to see your name up there too....

Im wishing as hard as I can possibly wish lol.

Selections will be announced tomorrow.
Man this will be an exciting announcement, good luck everyone. I know this will change someone's life in a big way.

Announcement tomorrow? Can't wait to see who the lucky 2 THPers are!!

Sweet, my Sunday just got more interesting!

Will awaken tomorrow with a high sense of anticipation and hope!

Good luck to us all!!! I'm off to play with my Cobra Blue Bomber!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I can't wait to see who'll be getting pampered from CPG in 2014! They did such an amazing job last year.

Gonna be an amazing Sunday, can't wait to see the last 2 to join the #CrewofCobra!

Tomorrow we will welcome 2 more to the #CrewofCobra and #TeamCPG good luck everyone

Excitied to find out who will join the CPG staffers tomorrow!

What a way to end the weekend and kick off the week. Being selected would be the perfect way to end 2013 & begin 2014...good luck everyone and I hope I am one of the lucky two who will rep CPG for the 2014 MC...

Love the days we get to find out more names joining us in Myrtle Beach.

Good luck everyone! Looking forward to welcoming the newest participants to the Morgan Cup!

Ecstatic for the next two to be selected. Good luck!

Tomorrow? I am just hoping I will be able to see them in time. Good luck to everyone that entered!

Good luck all; 2 lucky folks going to have an amazing Sunday.

Can't wait to find out who win the next a spots in the most amazing golf event I have ever witnessed! I hope it me. Good luck everyone.

Turner

I'm rooting for everybody who is trying to get in however there is something magnetizing about DawgDaddy in an orange Sunday outfit with a flat billed hat :D. T0AD would be awesome looking too in hawt orange !

I'm rooting for everybody who is trying to get in however there is something magnetizing about DawgDaddy in an orange Sunday outfit with a flat billed hat !

Now that would be great!

Selection day tomorrow. Rickie Fowler signed gloves will be worn and fingers, toes and golf clubs crossed. Thank you THP and Cobra for this great opportunity. Good luck everyone.....

I'm rooting for everybody who is trying to get in however there is something magnetizing about DawgDaddy in an orange Sunday outfit with a flat billed hat :D. T0AD would be awesome looking too in hawt orange !

Now that surely would be a sight to see, and I do think they'd rock those Cobra/Puma colors quite well!

Back