What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Nate rocks the Keegan Bradley FLAT BRIM!!!

I'm not worried about those minor details
Cleveland does make a WICKED Almost Belly Putter, not sure if peeps realize that or not.

Cleveland does make a WICKED Almost Belly Putter, not sure if peeps realize that or not.

that they do. I was rolling one yesterday in the store. But that would be for another thread

that they do. I was rolling one yesterday in the store. But that would be for another thread
Do tell, do tell...

everything nike is cost+%10 at my work right now so I think I'm gonna run up there and grab a few dri-fit polo's and maybe a pull-over.. $40 for a dri-fit 1/4 zip, can't beat it. if anybody wants me to look for something so I can pick it up at my price, let me know... bags, balls, clubs, clothes.. everything.

A Cross wind jacket and two Eritage polos off of Kingdom59.

Couple of Izod cubic half zip pull overs. Yellow and pale lime green.

Got this on the way, closet is lacking stripes currently.

puma-golf-new-barcode-stripe-polo-brilliant-blue-apparel.jpg

2233270-2-4x.jpg

Couldn't pass up on this RLX shirt today. On for $35.

2011476307.jpg

281588777.jpg

Couldn't pass up on this RLX shirt today. On for $35.

2011476307.jpg

281588777.jpg

Where did you get it for $35? It's higher than that on Trendy Golf. LOVE the RLX stuff.

Where did you get it for $35? It's higher than that on Trendy Golf. LOVE the RLX stuff.

Golf Town had 70% off sale. Only medium left. Had to grab it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm still pondering some 2013 Amp Cell Fusions. Noticed the pricing is starting to come down some..

I am loving the latest I have seen from RLX. Good styles in those.

I'm still pondering some 2013 Amp Cell Fusions. Noticed the pricing is starting to come down some..
They had the Fusions for $60 at GolfTown on boxing day and I was psyched to pick some up in white/silver or white/orange but they just don't fit my feet well with little to no cushion in the heel.
Sweet looking shoes though!

I am loving the latest I have seen from RLX. Good styles in those.

Go to Ralphlauren.com. You can get some of the RLX polos for 39.99 in their end-of-year sale.

just picked up some half zip pull overs from TGW. All three for under $100....

Attachments

• norman_grey.jpg
    norman_grey.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
  • puma_white.jpg
    puma_white.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Cally_blue.jpg
    Cally_blue.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.