The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
See Mike, the Eagles fans cannot even get your numerals right.

I changed it quickly, in surprised you cowgirls fans read it that quick with out sounding it out

Tappin away

Browns firing Chud already...that didn't take long

For the next four hours only Eagles fans are my friends along with only one cheering for the Eagles to win!

Tappin away

For the next four hours only Eagles fans are my friends along with only one cheering for the Eagles to win!

Tappin away

Guess we're not friends for a few hours then! Eagles are going to win, but I can never root for them!

The scenario about 30 minutes ago: Chiefs are winning and all I need for them to do is hang on for a 2013 Pick 'Em League victory ($60)
The Bears are winning and actually look like they'll head into the playoffs making me a happy fan.

Reality: My team isn't in the playoffs and I don't win any money. Cool.

Tony Dungy just made Conte look really bad. He made himself look bad but Dungy just explained it for the world.

Let's go Cowboys. I hate the Eagles and the city of Philthadelphia for the most part.

The scenario about 30 minutes ago: Chiefs are winning and all I need for them to do is hang on for a 2013 Pick 'Em League victory ($60)
The Bears are winning and actually look like they'll head into the playoffs making me a happy fan.

Reality: My team isn't in the playoffs and I don't win any money. Cool.

That's what you get for depending on the Chiefs!

My bottle of rum might be gone tonight depending on how the first half goes.

Tappin away

Let's go Cowboys. I hate the Eagles and the city of Philthadelphia for the most part.

Dev, couldn't get any help from your boys today haha. Stupid center snapping the ball with Ryan changing the play. I guess I want Dallas to win, that's probably the only team we can beat on the road.

That's a big negative ghost rider

Tappin away

So, boom that just happened.

Packers have swagger right now and that is never bad heading into the playoffs

Welp here we go! Not expecting much, but hoping for the best

Cowboys are screwed. Orton doesn't have the neck beard.

Tony Dungy just made Conte look really bad. He made himself look bad but Dungy just explained it for the world.

Bears fans see it every week. This is nothing new.

Guess we'll see what Orton has right away.

That cuts deep, Dev. I hope this hatred is well justified

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That cuts deep, Dev. I hope this hatred is well justified

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is absolutely justified. There are a few exceptions like you and a few of my other friends. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back