The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanging around....Cowboys need to force a turnover. Need an explosive play to go their way.

Browns just fired Chudzinski lol

I'll say it... Im impressed with the Cowboys team tonight. Everyone counted them out.

Hanging around....Cowboys need to force a turnover. Need an explosive play to go their way.

Ask and you shall receive

THree and FG attempt.

C'mon offense, that was pathetic.

Attempt to move the ball downfield! Too many offensive weapons to run the safe routes to Murray which are expected and well covered.

I'll say it... Im impressed with the Cowboys team tonight. Everyone counted them out.

Not everyone dude. I'm an eternal optimist though. A FG right there is no good though. TD would have blown this game wide open.

Too close for comfort

Tappin away

Eagles looking terrible, shrinking from the pressure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2nd half Dallas defense has been phenomenal. Great halftime adjustments.

Where in the world has this defense been all season. They come alive for Philadelphia I guess.

Where has this Cowboys' defense been the last 6 weeks.

Where in the world has this defense been all season. They come alive for Philadelphia I guess.

Getting pressure dude. All the difference in the world.

Not happy

Tappin away

Kiffin has gotten a TON of grief this year from many people (myself included) but he is calling a hell of a game right now.

Gotta get Dez involved somehow.

I'd like to see DeSean and Cooper get more involved. The o line has to give Foles more time

Definitely don't use McCoy at the goal line. That would be stupid

Stopped!!! Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back