The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck of a game. Unfortunately turnovers hurt us again.

Dang that sucks

He Romo'd it. There. I said it.

What a game

Tappin away

Wowseers

So fitting. Terrible under throw.

4th quarters. ..oyyyy

Hey, Orton is just as good as Romo.

How fitting. Romo couldnt have done it any better.

The fact that Dallas made this a game was impressive, still a loss by all means but much closer than I expected.

Another year of mediocrity in Dallas.

Proud of the way this defense played at least. They freaking battled.

Such a shame too cause Orton played well

Oh well. Was hoping the Saints could go to Dallas instead of Philly. Worst playoff road team vs. worst playoff home team... something's gotta give.

At least I can sit here and say that Dallas did not deserve a playoff spot. It would have been great but it was most definitely not deserved by the way they played this year.

At least I can sit here and say that Dallas did not deserve a playoff spot. It would have been great but it was most definitely not deserved by the way they played this year.

What is funny is if this defense showed up for the other games this year they wouldn't have needed this game

The cowboys would have lost to NO next week anyways.

The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Way too close of a game than I wanted, but I always thought it was a shrewd move paying Orton to be a back up for games like this. The Dallas D played real well.

As for the Eagles, the offense play calling needs to be much better next week and if Orton can do this to them, I get a little sick thinking of what Brees can do.

The NFC East rivalry is alive and well. That was an exciting game.

Taps away

Way too close of a game than I wanted, but I always thought it was a shrewd move paying Orton to be a back up for games like this. The Dallas D played real well.

As for the Eagles, the offense play calling needs to be much better next week and if Orton can do this to them, I get a little sick thinking of what Brees can do.

The NFC East rivalry is alive and well. That was an exciting game.

Taps away

Very sick indeed, Brees is a magician with the ball

Tappin away

Sick right now. One would think a Cowboys fan is conditioned for things like this but it never gets easier. Let's see what crazy things JJ does this offseason.

Sick right now. One would think a Cowboys fan is conditioned for things like this but it never gets easier. Let's see what crazy things JJ does this offseason.

I really hope Jerry Jones doesn't get rid of Garrett. I may be the only one who likes him, but I think he is a good coach.

Kiffin can leave I would be just fine with that.

I really hope Jerry Jones doesn't get rid of Garrett. I may be the only one who likes him, but I think he is a good coach.

I don't think it really matters. Even if he stays he will need a playoff win next season to stick around.

I loved the reaction of agony by Jerry the idiot at the end. Nice job, Jerry. Another great ending to another great season. Looking forward to some off-season meaningless changes and another 8-8 season next year.

I don't think it really matters. Even if he stays he will need a playoff win next season to stick around.

It eventually comes to a point where you need to start blaming personnel and not coaches. Our offense wasn't the problem, the defense was. I don't think you can keep Kiffin here after what our defense did though

Garrett needs to go. He is not a head coach. Heck, he isnt even good enough to be an offensive coordinator. He severely lacks in leadership, discipline and aggressiveness. All things IMO that make a good head coach. He is too passive. To me its pretty obvious that the players dont even want to play for him and why should they if he throws them under the bus?

Garrett needs to go. He is not a head coach. Heck, he isnt even good enough to be an offensive coordinator. He severely lacks in leadership, discipline and aggressiveness. All things IMO that make a good head coach. To me its pretty obvious that the players dont even want to play for him and why should they if he throws them under the bus?

Can you elaborate? They were 4th in PPG offensively. The offense wasn't the problem. He isn't the most aggressive coach in the NFL I will give you that, but when you have a defense that struggles with giving up yards sometimes you need to play the field position game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back