wadesworld

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just wanted to let folks know that I've decided this year to not enter any more MC contests.

I'm not going to go into detail, but there's been some issues on the homefront which would make it difficult to continue the kind of dedication I had to the MC last year. I still plan on participating in contests for events which don't require quite so much commitment and certainly hope to make quite a few THP events this year.

I just want to let folks know that I'm not disappearing. Just making sure I pay proper attention to some of the most important things.

I'm hopeful that 2015 will find me freed up to make an MC-return, should I manage to get selected.

Good luck to the folks that are going to be there! Despite my peace with the decision, it doesn't prevent me from being jealous…it is the Ultimate Golf Event, Period.

Thanks so much to JB and Morgan, and I hope you guys understand.

Wade

Wade you are an outstanding dude and I'm sure you are making the right decision. I hope all is well with you man.

I completely understand and am in the same type of boat.

It takes a lot to man up and readjust your priorities when needed.
Good luck in whatever struggles you might be going through.

Home stuff is more important. Hope all is well and everything works out well for you.

Fingers crossed you get everything sorted Wade and are able to throw your name in the hat in the future

Same here, although mine are financial due to outside pressures

It takes a lot to man up and readjust your priorities when needed.
Good luck in whatever struggles you might be going through.

Sometimes, it isn't a case of manning up and readjusting, you just have no choice in the matter unfortunately and this is what I am having to deal with

As am I. I'd love to be part of these events at THP but can't be done at this time.

Good for you for putting your priorities in the right order. When you do enough right things, eventually the right things will be due you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Wade you have to take care of you first and we all understand that. Hope to see you at some other events as you mentioned

Family has to come first Wade. I know how much being in the MC meant for you last year. You've got to do what you've got to do to look after the family. Hope to see you at either a THP event sometime or when I pass through Nashville.

You crushed it for the MC last year. Totally understandable--family and the homefront come first. Hope all is well, Wade.

Wade, I know family comes first, and I know the MC was a big thing for you last year. I enjoyed a lot playing with you there. I you are an awesome person, and I would have wanted to see you again, but I totally understand your decision. I hope only the best for you!

I am pulling for you that everything will be in much more manageable positions for you next year Wade. Hopefully I will see you this year at least at one event. Keep in touch buddy.

Wade, sorry to hear this, but totally understand. I'm just down the road. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

JM

No tough decisions when it comes to family versus ANYTHING. Hope to meet you at a THP event soon.

Wade, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this tough time. We all look forward to supporting you and are here if you need anything

KG

Just Tapping Away

Best of Luck man! Gotta take care of the homefront!

You're a smart man Wade and taking care of business at home is so important :thumb:

Hang in there Wade, sounds like you've got your priorities in order, I hope we run into each other again on the golf course soon. It was a pleasure meeting you in the MC.

Best wishes to you Wade, we haven't met, but from watching the MC videos from last year, I feel like I know you. You're one of the many class acts here.

Sorry to hear this - hope everything works out for you soon, & we'll see you back then.

Wade it was a pleasure to meet you last year at the MC and i hope things get better for you. I took a small break from everything to get things back in line so I know how you are feeling. Keep your chin up buddy and know you have several friends here to help you out.

Back