2013 Morgan Cup - Photo Thread

Looking through all of dhill's dads pics, all I know is next time Im in the MC Im hiring a photographer

Awesome pics!

Thanks buddy.i didn't get around to using the spoiler tags and I know it takes a while for them to load but I think it's worth the wait!
And just an FYI, putting the pics in spoilers does nothing for the load times. If anything it makes them worse because it puts more code in to load.

Get those entries in and you could be in one of these pictures in 2014.

Awesome motivator and great photography in this thread!

JM

Richard Hill takes awesome photos, it was amazing to see those photos after the event. I need a groupie for the MC14 who can capture the awesomeness!

Get those entries in and you could be in one of these pictures in 2014.

Awesome motivator and great photography in this thread!

JM
Big thanks to Johnny for the bump!!!

My favorite photo of the entire week!
Morgan%20Cup%20Friday%20-102-M.jpg

I totally forgot about changing my shoes out for the FAAS jump!!! (Thanks Zac for letting me borrow your shoes!)
Morgan%20Cup%20Friday%20-18-M.jpg

This is an awesome thread, the pics are amazing!

I've been looking for a thread like this to show friends/family what this event is all about!

Looking through these pictures is getting me pumped for next year. Lots of good looking swings in here.

Just went through this thread. Amazing stuff. Those cobra bags are just sexy. Love the pics of everyone just hanging out and letting loose.

Yeah. I spent a good bit of time in this thread yesterday. Great pics, and especially enjoyable if you've watched the video coverage because it's easy to recognize a lot of the stills.

Morgan%20Cup%20Friday%20-103-M.jpg

I just love this pic. #workwasdone

I used a lot of these for the book and love seeing them. What a greta weekend, cant't wait for the next

e9y7utut.jpg

y2ena6eb.jpg

Waiting...

Tremendous stuff in here! Would love to be part of this thread for 2014. 8 more shots....

Just went through this thread. Amazing stuff. Those cobra bags are just sexy. Love the pics of everyone just hanging out and letting loose.
I can't wait to see what color they will be in 2014, having all that orange lined up on Friday was so much fun!

I love these pictures... adds to everything I've seen from the videos and read through the recaps... I'm only on page 31 of the official recap thread, I'm making sure I read every post, but with some of them the dustiness in my office/apt gets to me and I have to take a break.

I took a majority if last night to look over these pics and am even more blown away. Those pics on 17-18 on the last day are so breath taking as you see fellow THP'ers greet each other after an EPIC battle. These pics just keep reassure the motivation that I am on the right path to get the most out of this event

KG

Just Tapping Away

e9y7utut.jpg

y2ena6eb.jpg

Waiting...
Watching you go toe to toe with that squirrel was hilarious! I know Mike, Jeff and I were entertained watching you try and shoot the pic while we fed it crackers!

Back