Leinenkugel is quite adept at numerous styles of beer and making them pleasantly drinkable. A wonderful thing when talking about a helles beer or a shandy, but when I'm drinking a porter I want to feel punched in the face by beer.

Their snowdrift vanilla porter does not make me feel punched in the face by beer. It barely makes me feel patted on the back by beer.

Stone Smoked Porter in a bomber. I think w/ vanilla beans or something like that. Smoked porter's aren't for everybody, but I thought it was good. Complex.

Alesmith ESB, IPA, and Nut Brown. Won't try the ESB again. I just can't do those scotch ales anymore. Too malty. Blech. The IPA is a great beer.

A couple more I can't remember, so they must not have been that good.

I rarely say this, but I think I had too much beer. Not in a hungover way. Just a lot of beer.

A lot of beer and a lot of sushi rice is no bueno.

Oh -- and, hopsecutioner.

Stupid Leinies.

They are still tasty and 6% ABV. I've just been drinking a lot of big beers lately, and Leinie's are a bit of a letdown by comparison.

I have a Lauganita's Hop Stoopid cooling for tomorrow night. Looking forward to it!

I need to do Lagunitas week. I always pass them up by they are two bucks more expensive than others, but that's sort of stupid.

I need to do Lagunitas week. I always pass them up by they are two bucks more expensive than others, but that's sort of stupid.

Need to come visit I live 45 minutes away and I am friends with the GM. And there happens to be some good golf up there.

That's a pretty awesome guy to know right there.

Lagunitas Little Sumpin (sp) is a good beer. Seems like the IPA was as well.

Tap Tap

Dog Fish 90 Minute IPA

erehupa3.jpg

Starting tonight off with the Saranac spiced Christmas Ale. Not really good, so will try to get rid of it as quickly as possible.

7anuze7y.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Samuel Adams Boston Lager tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All kinds of Shocktop for the wife and I tonight

Heady Topper, the number one beer on beer advocate.

A friend just got back from a trip to Vermont and brought me back some. It's a 8% double IPA and so delicious! It could be a short night haha.

a7u9y4az.jpg

Stone IPA. Big bottle.

It's like I'm back at the Grandaddy, except I'm not in Carlsbad, the DreamTeam isn't with me, and I don't have a bunch of awesome breakfast sliders waiting for me at The Hideaway tomorrow.

And it's about 25 degrees colder.

Other than all of that, this is just like the Grandaddy.

Now I has a sad...

begequ8y.jpg

If you like beer, you need to try this it's delicious.

2eny8yse.jpg

I have a feeling that I should have just stayed with the plain old Stone IPA.

We'll see...

2eny8yse.jpg

I have a feeling that I should have just stayed with the plain old Stone IPA.

We'll see...

Such a fitting beer. On so many levels. Hehe

Beer Thread

Beer Thread

Oh, Richard.

Interested to see what your beer choice is tonight.

zuzygy5u.jpg

Breckenridge Brewery Vanilla Porter.

This one is up now:

4y7ujapu.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beer Thread

Beer Thread

Currently in some Troges Mad Elf. 11% but goes down smooth

Back