GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice big drop to 5.1 from 6.7. Back to where I have been the past couple of years after some very mediocre play in Oct and Nov shot it up.

My index dropped a little from 7.7 to 7.2.

For 2013, I posted 200 scores with 8.3 index on January 1, lowest index 5.1 on October 1 and highest 11.0 on March 1.

It really was an up and down kind of year.

No movement at 10.2. No surprise since I posted exactly one 9 hole score (39) for the period. Hopefully I'll be playing more this month.

Happy New Year!

Still rising. Up to a 14.6 now. My focus in 2014 is some lessons early, including my SPi putting lessons, to get back down and try to get under a 10 by year end.

Just checked mine and its trending down.

Up to 10.7.

It was expected, several rounds in the 85-88 range posted the last few weeks.

Work to be done.

Just checked mine on US Handicap for the first time, I only posted my last 5 scores so it is lower than I think it actually is. Looking forward to the next update to see if it gravitates to what it should be.

Went from 16.3 to 15.5... If I can stop the 3 putts I can get is lower...

My index dropped a little from 7.7 to 7.2.

For 2013, I posted 200 scores with 8.3 index on January 1, lowest index 5.1 on October 1 and highest 11.0 on March 1.

It really was an up and down kind of year.

200 in one year! 4 rounds a week. .. I wish

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Mine went down from that I have on my profile It actually went down in November with my last rounds, so no true movement this past month - 8.9

Up just a tick from 8.9 to 9.0. Have had some really good rounds fall off the list 2 revision periods but a 76 and a 79 over the holidays helped me keep it down.

The slump that I went through in November/December is finally hurting me a lot in the handicap. A bunch of 80's rounds were kicked out and I'm now a 20.3. Very irritating, I got down to a 12 on my own, went and got lessons and shot up to a 24 in a year. Got it back down to a 17 and then it slipped back to a 20.

I finally found an instructor that I can work with and I actually have fun at the lessons with. After one lesson, he's got me back to hitting my irons good again, my putting is always decent. He gave me a different wedge technique that seems to work well, I've just got to get a little more practice with it to become deadly and then it's back to my nemesis, the tee game.

Went from a 6.4 to a 4.4 in two weeks.

Have played a couple winter rounds in states where GHIN is still active, so my handicap adjusted. As winter golf goes, the swing is nowhere near my norm, but that's okay. Back to earth I come.

from +0.5 to 0.1

I finally went back & loaded in all the score cards I'd been holding for the rounds I've played since moving this summer. Index dropped from a 11.5 to a 10.5, but lately I'm playing more like a 12. Gotta get those short irons locked in.

January 15 revision

Mine jumped nearly one point to 8.1, not unusual this time of year.

10.7 to 10.9....expected bump up.

While it will still be a while before I get my index, I'm excited this morning to have gotten my GHIN number in my email this morning after signing up a few days ago.

This is the last time mine will go up instead of down. 20.7

I am going to try out a new instructor today. I've given my current instructor 6 months in which my handicap has gone from a 17 to almost a 21.

Up almost a half point, from 9.0 to a 9.4. Only got in two rounds this revision period but one of the scores knocked off was a low one.

Went down to a 2.6

KG

Just Tapping Away

Up almost a half point, from 9.0 to a 9.4. Only got in two rounds this revision period but one of the scores knocked off was a low one.

Getting yourself in THP Invitational form, I see...

Heh.

I have not posted any scores for 2014 but will be doing so soon :thumb:. My last handicap was 16.8 so that will be my starting point for the new year.

This is the last time mine will go up instead of down. 20.7

I am going to try out a new instructor today. I've given my current instructor 6 months in which my handicap has gone from a 17 to almost a 21.

Swing changes normally cause an initial increase in the handicap but it will come back. Patience!
You should be close after 6 months to getting to a point of stability in your new swing. Fluid versus mechanical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back