The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Whether you get in or not, we are here to represent THP and our sponsor. It is an open door policy at least for me and I am sure for everyone else. If you don't feel comfortable asking some on the forum shoot a PM. But we are always here to chat regardless.

Thanks Dev. I think I worded it wrong, I didn't mean not feeling comfortable about chatting, it was probably more like talking about what you will do there and the strategies that you will play. Its ok now guys, thanks.

Do most of you guys fly straight to Myrtle beach or to a bigger airport and drive down? My wife and I have looked at flights and the best we found was to fly to Atlanta then from there to Myrtle beach.

I have points on Southwest to use do I'm flying into Charleston and driving up.

Lopsta, I'm looking at flying through Atlanta to Myrtle, but holding off on booking a flight until JBs next big announcement.

Rumor has it that there might be a THPer or 2 at one of the featured courses this weekend. Step ahead of the game.

Man I checked the rates and they're crazy right now.

Man I checked the rates and they're crazy right now.

Dude I totally forgot that you relocated. If you plan on making it down before the MC I will be there to get a couple rounds in with you.

How do you guys get points? Do you fly around a lot for work and stuff.

Use a SWA CC for purchases.

Sorry I have no idea what that is but im guessing CC means credit card. We have a lot of different stuff over here to you guys so still learning my way around US stuff.

Sorry I have no idea what that is but im guessing CC means credit card. We have a lot of different stuff over here to you guys so still learning my way around US stuff.

Southwest Airlines rewards credit card. Earn airline miles. 50k bonus for. Signing up and spending 2k in 3 months

Guys lets keep this to the Morgan Cup please.
Thank you.

Southwest Airlines rewards credit card. Earn airline miles. 50k bonus for. Signing up and spending 2k in 3 months

Ok, so is that just like a CC that you can use any where to buy any thing? or just when you buy flights. Thanks for the help guys, sorry to get off topic.

Ok, so is that just like a CC that you can use any where to buy any thing? or just when you buy flights. Thanks for the help guys, sorry to get off topic.

Tons of info on it in the thread linked above but to answer quickly, it's a CC that you can use to purchase anything and you get Southwest Airlines miles.

Guys I am going to ask again to please keep this to the Morgan Cup.

Rumor has it that there might be a THPer or 2 at one of the featured courses this weekend. Step ahead of the game.
I sure hope those said THPers document it! What a gorgeous pair of courses!

Looks like Jordan and I will be playing True Blue on Saturday!

Will do--just playing True Blue, but I'm sure there will be pics and some thoughts.

I'm excited for this dude. The rush of memories coming back on each hole is going to be fun. I always wanted to play hole #3 for some reason and now I'll get that chance.

Last edited:
The new year is here. We have 205 days to prepare for the MC, I for one don't plan on wasting any of them!

The new year is here. We have 205 days to prepare for the MC, I for one don't plan on wasting any of them!

My club is closed today for some strange reason. No golf, no fitness club, nothing. There are a few things I can do here at the house while watching football, however, and I did get in a round yesterday. So, it's all good.

Looks like Jordan and I will be playing True Blue on Saturday!

Will do--just playing True Blue, but I'm sure there will be pics and some thoughts.

Yes, Yes, Yes! Please do a scouting report with pics if possible. It's a lot of work and understand if you don't have time but that would be so cool.

JM

I can't stop daydreaming about this, it seems like new thoughts and ideas pop up almost by the minute sometimes. I've gone from fantasizing about being in it to being a part of the winning team, what a rush that must be.

Back