#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

With the new cally driver lines it won't matter if we play from the tips! Wedges on approach for sure.
You'll be killing the ball man, I haven't played the course, but I'm sure they'll be some opportunities for you to get aggressive!!! Go for it.

I'd like to be Buckjob's alternate shot partner...

#wedgesallday

I can't wait to meet all you guys man. I can't stop thinking about golf lately. This winter is killing me!

I can't wait to meet all you guys man. I can't stop thinking about golf lately. This winter is killing me!

Well you can keep woopin my butt on TW 14...that should help pass the time Danny.

Well you can keep woopin my butt on TW 14...that should help pass the time Danny.

Haha as long as you stop bringing me to Augusta

Come out and play with us on the west coast bud, it's a little wet but it's warm enough for golf :)

Can't wait to meet you too Danny! You can keep whoopin on Army too, as long as you whoop on him for real in April :angel:

Come out and play with us on the west coast bud, it's a little wet but it's warm enough for golf :)

Can't wait to meet you too Danny! You can keep whoopin on Army too, as long as you whoop on him for real in April :angel:

Looking at flights to out there now!
Oh how sweet that would be...

Any of you guys commenting back and forth on twitter yet?

Whats a twitter? "Things Bill would have said at the beginning of 2013"

Nawwww I think my buddy Trout Bum said it better when he said he was twatting :D

Nawwww I think my buddy Trout Bum said it better when he said he was twatting :D

Still better than "twerking"... lol

Here's to an amazing 2014

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

A little bit, Bill, yes! Is this still something Bill is saying at the beginning of 2014, or do you have a twitting account??

Still better than "twerking"... lol

Here's to an amazing 2014

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

i seem to remember a twating recently..... No further comment

Harry and Chad will definitely respond to tweets you all send out. Let them know you have their backs or will be taking them down.

It'll be cool to see what zoocrew members end up on each team

Harry and Chad will definitely respond to tweets you all send out. Let them know you have their backs or will be taking them down.

It'll be cool to see what zoocrew members end up on each team

The entire ZooCrew will get involved without a doubt in some fashion. JohnnyRod with his Team of Graphic Artists...I'm sure you guys will love the things they create. There are some pretty good sticks out there in Carlsbad.... Tweet up the entire ZooCrew. Talk equipment, talk soft goods, talk golf......they love it. Give them feedback
In case you don't have these guys on twitter:

@heypeteCG
@gregsabellaCG
@johnnyRodCG
@sdrhiCG
@ethanatorCG
@JasonFinleyCG
@ScottGorylCG
@DocHocCG

@Odyssey_Koske

The entire ZooCrew will get involved without a doubt in some fashion. JohnnyRod with his Team of Graphic Artists...I'm sure you guys will love the things they create. There are some pretty good sticks out there in Carlsbad.... Tweet up the entire ZooCrew. Talk equipment, talk soft goods, talk golf......they love it. Give them feedback

@heypeteCG
@gregsabellaCG
@johnnyRodCG
@sdrhiCG
@ethanatorCG
@JasonFinleyCG
@ScottGorylCG
@DocHocCG

@Odyssey_Koske
I can't wait to see what kind of swag JohnnyRod comes up with. The stuff for The Grandaddy was so sweet.

It will be awesomely good! Reach out to them, it's part of the experience for sure

A little bit, Bill, yes! Is this still something Bill is saying at the beginning of 2014, or do you have a twitting account??

Nope. I decided to open up a twatting account instead :thumb:

@heypeteCG
@gregsabellaCG
@johnnyRodCG
@sdrhiCG
@ethanatorCG
@JasonFinleyCG
@ScottGorylCG
@DocHocCG

@Odyssey_Koske

Kevin -- Thanks for the info buddy! I twitted Chad a couple times to wish him Happy Kingship last evening :D

I can't wait to see what kind of swag JohnnyRod comes up with. The stuff for The Grandaddy was so sweet.

Got a close up look at #thegrandaddy logo today on ATL's bag. It's so nice. I can't wait to see what all of the #zoocrew has in store for us at #theking.

You guys are in for the ride of your lives.

I know one thing. Ole Gray has been happier than a woodpecker in a lumber yard lately. I can't imagine the high he's going to be on by the time "The King" comes.

I was hoping to get a round together with some of you all before #TheKing but I see we are basically all spread out. So much for that.

I was hoping to get a round together with some of you all before #TheKing but I see we are basically all spread out. So much for that.

Not so fast my friend. I may have to schedule a trip up to Knoxville before April to play a round with you.

Back