The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Bortles' frame, arm strength and pocket presence. Dude jus looks the part of an NFL QB

See...told ya. This game is getting out of hand already.

LOL

Up 14-0, their D came to play tonight.

My favorite play from any Nebraska game this year!
2014-01-0111_40_21.gif

That was an unbelievable play from that spot. Give Bo credit, 3rd string QB and still has a good season.

Bad turnover for UCF. Need the D to hold here.

Well, so much for holding strong...

UCF needs to score on their next possesion, or Baylor may start to make some more noise.

That was a very impressive TD.

Ugh. Come on.

It would be mine too if it meant that Grantham was leaving but I am afraid that is not the case. Good win.

ESPN article, "The year that wasnt" has an interesting quote from one Nick Saban in it when he was talking to the Bama fans and scolding them for leaving early...

Oct. 20: Alabama coach Nick Saban criticizes Crimson Tide fans for leaving early during another blowout, saying, "Everyone should stay until the very end. It's not over until it's over. I mean, you simply never know what's going to happen -- even if we have the ball and there is only one second left on the clock. Seriously. Something weird could happen."

Nov. 30: In perhaps the most extraordinary ending in college football history, Auburn defeats No. 1 Alabama by blocking a last-second field goal attempt and returning the kick through the Stanford band and knocking over the trombone player in the end zone.

Source; http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/...rong-alex-rodriguez-manti-teo-was-again-year

I'm pretty shocked by this game so far.

That was an unbelievable play from that spot. Give Bo credit, 3rd string QB and still has a good season.

I just heard that Nebraska, Alabama and Oregon are the only teams with nine wins in the last 6 years. I'd say Bo is doing a good job!

Love that TD. Watching a QB sacrifice himself to score a TD makes me happy. I can't wait to see the 2nd half of this game.

UCF has some of the best downfield blocking I have ever seen.

UCF really wants this game. This is so much fun to watch.

One thing I like about bowl games is getting the chance to watch teams your region not carry during the season. I really like this Central Florida team!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

This 2nd half could be fun. These offensives are starting to loosen up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

UCF going in to the half with an 8 pt lead is huge. Baylor gets the ball at the 2nd half.

Might have to tune in afterall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back