What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a pair of the orange and grey Nike FI. Tried on the puma monolites and they didn't feel as comfortable or feel like I had much support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's disappointing with regard to the monolites. I hadn't tried them on but was intrigued. My faas lites are like a glove.

That's disappointing with regard to the monolites. I hadn't tried them on but was intrigued. My faas lites are like a glove.

This. Huge fan of these. The Faas are awesome

First purchase of 2014 and it was a golf purchase! I finally pulled the trigger on the 38" Odyssey Tank #7, which I've been debating for a few weeks now. I got a good deal through Golfsmith, which I posted to the deals thread. Ships tomorrow hopefully I have it in hands (pun intended) by next week. So excited, can't wait!

That's a nice putter.

Alignment rods and a Powerlag/Flatwrist combo.

Got my first Seemore, an FGP with a few miles on it. Face is a little dirty, but it's smooth as heck, and feels really good. Can't wait to roll it on the course!

Stupid eBay...

o6OES.jpg

A Callaway FT-9 with Diamana "ilima 70 Stiff shaft purchase on eBay for $125. Interested in the shaft so I can put into optiforce.

ben hogan apex plus 3-sw & apex 3 hybrid....

.... to go allong with my apex edge & percussion sets.

Sent from my JY-G3 using Tapatalk

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 2h

didn't buy it today buy my Black Tie 7M3 X came in today. about to go to golf galaxy so I can get a graphite extension, it's about 3/4" too short.

A couple golf balls came in today, den caddy is full.

unnamed_zpsa990ea79.jpg

Grabbed a Callaway Razr Fit at Dicks, marked down to just under $100 brand new with head cover and wrench. 10.5*, regular shaft. At $100 less than the Amp Cell and the Covert I was eyeing, it was a no-brainer for me.

Grabbed a Callaway Razr Fit at Dicks, marked down to just under $100 brand new with head cover and wrench. 10.5*, regular shaft. At $100 less than the Amp Cell and the Covert I was eyeing, it was a no-brainer for me.

can't beat that! nice buy!

can't beat that! nice buy!

They had some great deals on last year's clubs. And they are moving quickly, when I was there yesterday they had a bunch of 10.5* regular flex Fits, tonight there were 2 left and I grabbed one of 'em. All the R11s's they had for $150 were gone, as were a number of the Cleveland Classics for $80. Crazy deals for people like me playing 8 year old drivers looking to score something brand new!

Pre-ordered this:

u4evyjan.jpg

Plus I got it for $158 shipped. I'm really excited about it. I don't like the bag I bought at beginning of year last year. They come in 4 colors. If anyone wants to know where I got it just send me a pm. And I will respond. Oh man it's sweet! Too bad I don't have a THP patch to put on it just above my embroidery.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Picked up 2 demo rocketballzs stage 2 hybrids that had never been hit for $60 a piece. Also had my name embroidered on my R1 stand bag thanks to a very nice gentleman that did it for free for me.

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk now Free

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388720153495.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388720153495.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 0
Picked up 2 demo rocketballzs stage 2 tour hybrids that had never been hit for $60 a piece. Also had my name embroidered on my R1 stand bag thanks to a very nice gentleman that did it for free for me.

Saw an offer...had to go for it.

Brand new, customized.

Titleist 913 D2, 10,5°

Diamana Blue S+ 62 Stiff
Tour Velvet 360, +2 wraps
Length -0,5"

After I was picked for the #THPMC I had to cancel the order for this one, and try to save money for the trip.

Pre-ordered this:

u4evyjan.jpg

Plus I got it for $158 shipped. I'm really excited about it. I don't like the bag I bought at beginning of year last year. They come in 4 colors. If anyone wants to know where I got it just send me a pm. And I will respond. Oh man it's sweet! Too bad I don't have a THP patch to put on it just above my embroidery.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!
I like the bag you had in Ft. Worth the other day. I like this one too :). It's going to be tough to replace my current bag but man... that is nice. officially pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back