Non-golf: What did you accomplish today?

Not much...visited with some family that's about it

The wife made baked good trays for our neighbors. Maybe that will make them like use better! So tempting with this many sweets in the house!

I just finished working out at my regular gym and man it felt great. I was backing out of the parking lot and noticed in a reflection that one of my head lights on my truck out so I'm at my local mechanics getting that replaced. Not a good thing riding around during Christmas with a head light not working ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Including mine, I shoveled four driveways and half of three others.

My next door neighbor and I shoveled five driveways. He did his before I could get out and do it (he's 70!), and then came over to help with mine, and then we did four more.

Did the first session of a training programme this morning, then we have got all sorts of jobs done round the house before sitting down tics nice lamb dinner

Edit - and went to look at new furniture for the living room....could be expensive considering we saw something that both of us liked

Had a great workout today, it feels good to be getting fit again.

Last edited:
Broke down about 60 empty boxes took to curb and cleaned out garage.

Snowblower through 7-8 inches of snow, then helped the neighbor dig out.

Went to church

A whole lot of snow blowing. Waiting for round two.

Walked the dogs. That's about it.

Nothing! And it felt good to not do anything but relax!

Took down and boxed up all the xmas decorations this evening, cleaned the house too. Now a bit of thp and relaxing before a busy week of work.

I have been online looking at new vehicles. I need to get something, just not sure what I would like.

I have been online looking at new vehicles. I need to get something, just not sure what I would like.

Replacing the truck with another truck?

Went to church, Chopped some firewood for my parents, washed the mud off my work vehicle. Tomorrow is gonna be the doozy for me. I cant believe we are gonna be in the teens overnight. I have turn off our water and empty the tank at my place and my parents. I just hope I dont wake up to any busted pipes.

Replacing the truck with another truck?
Not if I can help it. Looking to step up in class of vehicle. Need to go do some test driving.

Fiancee and I went on a run this morning and went out and bought our wedding bands this afternoon. Wedding is about 2 months away. Crazy.

Painted two bedrooms and touched up spots in the stairway.

Did about 7 loads of laundry.

Another annoying Tapatalk signature!!

I just took my first breath since 4:59....so breathing. Does that count?

Back