The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

2 more members become a part of this special event in just 6 hours!!

If I am lucky enough to be chosen tomorrow, I may consider playing True Blue or Caledonia Sunday 1/12. I'll be in Durham Friday & Saturday... Interested? Where are you? ILM?

Anyone else?

I'm in Wilmington. Let me check my schedule and see if I can make it. I'll send you a PM.

2 more members become a part of this special event in just 6 hours!!

Can't wait to see who will be joining us.

If I am lucky enough to be chosen tomorrow, I may consider playing True Blue or Caledonia Sunday 1/12. I'll be in Durham Friday & Saturday... Interested? Where are you? ILM?

Anyone else?

Could play anyways since you have 6 spots left still after today

Anyone else?

I recommend playing them anyways. Both are well worth your time

6 more slots to go. 1 TaylorMade, 2 Callaway and 3 Bridgestone staffers to go!

Can't wait to borrow the poker phrase chip and chair that's all you need!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6 more slots to go. 1 TaylorMade, 2 Callaway and 3 Bridgestone staffers to go!

I think we are at 3 Bridgestone and 1 each for Callaway, Cleveland, and TaylorMade.

Man, can't believe down to 6 spots already. Getting down to the wire.

The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Not getting picked this time around really makes me want this more, if that's possible. I am happy for all that have been selected, but I want one of the last 6 spots & I'm bringing it....

When's the next contest? Let's keep the excitement going!!

You know what? No!

Let's celebrate and congratulate the latest selections into the Greatest Golf Event PERIOD, the Morgan Cup!!

Congrats Coers, and O'Carroll

You guys are going to rock it!

Going to rock it! Not hoping.... Edited

Not getting picked this time around really makes me want this more. I am happy for all that have been selected, but I want one of the last 6 spots & I'm bringing it....

That's what I like to hear. Keep on keeping on!

I think we are at 3 Bridgestone and 1 each for Callaway, Cleveland, and TaylorMade.

This is the count I have as well in my journal.

Congrats Coers and Ocarroll.

JM

Not getting picked this time around really makes me want this more, if that's possible. I am happy for all that have been selected, but I want one of the last 6 spots & I'm bringing it....

Two fewer competitors now.

I'm right there with ya. All we can do is put of best for forward and root like heck for all those who do get in if we don't.

Time to step up the game and get one of those last 6 spots at the table boys and girls!!!!

Welcome to 2 deserving participants in O'Carroll and coers!

I've got to dig real deep with whatever's next I can try on. only 3 spots I can go for being a lefty. Time to bring it.

Going to bed...with some light reading...

tababyte.jpg

I've got to dig real deep with whatever's next I can try on. only 3 spots I can go for being a lefty. Time to bring it.

I think JB said that was not the case. Accommodations would be made if a lefty were to be chosen for a Bridgestone slot. I think it's buried somewhere in this thread.

I think JB said that was not the case. Accommodations would be made if a lefty were to be chosen for a Bridgestone slot. I think it's buried somewhere in this thread.

That is correct. I remember JB saying to enter the Bridgestone contest even if you are lefty.

That is correct. I remember JB saying to enter the Bridgestone contest even if you are lefty.

Dang, I missed that somehow. Makes me feel really stupid for holding back on the last one. Good to know though.

Oh my Lord guys can't believe I get to Join you all in the Morgan Cup. I got some research to do and figure out whose all on #TeamCleveland.

Oh my Lord guys can't believe I get to Join you all in the Morgan Cup. I got some research to do and figure out whose all on #TeamCleveland.

Cleveland
Hawk
WCBM
mikedean441
Nate
Jersey Nate
coers
O'Carroll

Pretty cool to see your name on there.

Team Cleveland is a solid bunch.

Looks like you and Hawk can get some MC prep done together!

Back