2014 adidas adizero one

I've really lost interest in their footwear over the last two years. These don't change that.

Your certain shoe selection has a tendency to do that.

2014 adidas adizero one

Still looks like a football / soccer shoe, I sure hope to try a pair, they look awesome, design that is...color...maybe some white /w red accents would do it for me!

Your certain shoe selection has a tendency to do that.

True enough. They lost me with the moon shoes in 2012. Can't remember the name.

I can see a lot of people losing that spike in the middle. I tend to rest that part of the sole on the edge of the cart a lot when riding, or on the curb of the cart path when waiting to hit on a tee box, etc.

Not a fan of these or the packaging. I generally toss the box so it's lost on me.

I really like the design and colorway, personally.

Cant wait to see the other colors

More comfortable than last years in my opinion.

More comfortable than last years in my opinion.

I hope that's true because I am big Adidas fan as far as shoes goes but last years may have been the most uncomfortable golf shoe I have ever put on.

I used to wear only Adidas shoes, but I haven't been a fan of the last couple of years. The Adizero was not a very comfortable for me, I did like the weight of them, but they did not feel as responsive through the swing compared to the TW13 and TW14.

Still looks like a football / soccer shoe, I sure hope to try a pair, they look awesome, design that is...color...maybe some white /w red accents would do it for me!

That's what I thought too when I saw them. The bottom and spik epattern reminds me of Copa Mundials.

They almost look all rubber, I'm not crzy about this look.

That's what I thought too when I saw them. The bottom and spik epattern reminds me of Copa Mundials.

They've been a shoe that's not had to change and has been around for years though. That design's done something right no?

I like the design, and I dig that Adidas is borrowing from what it does best (footie cleats) to influence their golf shoes.

The colors I'm less high on. I imagine there's a fair number of Adidas getups that would look really spectacular with these shoes. But as someone who doesn't really wear much in the way of adidas gear on the course, I would struggle to find a lot of ways to work those two colors of blue into something coherent.

Some nice looking colorways and from these photos they look to have softer lines than last year.

adizero-One_Q46944_profile_hero_wide_zps31b20b97.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

adizero-One_Q46806_profile_hero_wide_zpsc12cf238.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

adizero-One_Q46802_profile_hero_wide_zpsc730643d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

adizero-One_Q46798_profile_hero_wide_zps292af615.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

adizero-One_Q46801_profile_hero_wide_zpsa03fbb1d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Were there batteries in the shoe box???

Those look awesome. Man I love Adidas shoes. Just wish they didn't run so narrow.

I am excited to see Adidas lean their golf shoes towards their Soccer line. They have some beautiful soccer shoes, that only need spikes to be my favorites! I can't wait to try these out! From my first Adizero Tour shoes, to the Adicross, & now the Blueberry Tour shoes I have- I love Adidas golf footwear. The lightweight of these shoes sounds good for those 36 hole tournament days. I hope the fit leans towards wide more than narrow.

The white ones with the blue spikes are exactly what I want in a golf shoe.

I really like the looks. And the colour choices are great.

First reaction: damn, those look incredible. Subsequent reaction is a bit more muted, that blue is starting to look awfully rubbery and a bit cheap. Not sure.

Any word on a price point? When last years dropped didn't they initially place them at 165-170?

Golfsmith has them for preorder for $179.99. I love my adizeroes so I will definitely take a look at these. The black ones look great.

really like the look and packaging, my feet didn't agree with the last generation adizero though.

guys with fat feet need not apply. i think they are aiming at golfers with skinnyish feet who like to walk. going with the super lightweight designs. i have last years model and walking 18 you notice big time.

Back