Callaway Golf - Another Spot - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

OMG!!!!

Keep the entries coming! !

Trevor bringing it with some nice hilarity in that one, loving the dedication TNT!

Do to a new member joining our family in March, I won't be entering for a spot, but I do love what the THPers are putting out there. Keep up the good work fellas.

Congrats Adam!

Good entries, a lot of different routes/ideas on this one!

Omg.. I seriously just spit coffee out on one of my computer monitors! Tramp stamps and cheerleaders! Way to go after a dream guys! My girlfriend Will give me the " and that's what you look at all night"

For the others that hasn't submitted . Get them in. You can't win if you don't enter. No fear is greater than the dream that is the Morgan cup!

So many great entries so far. Trevor and Joe, you guys aint right. Seth, love the speaking from the heart too my man.

Callaway Golf - Another Spot - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

I decided to keep it simple. I still hate seeing my face posted up but whatever. Do what you gotta do. If I don't get selected it was still a pleasure (and nerve-wrecking at times) having the opportunities! Good luck to all! Thanks to THP and Callaway!

https://twitter.com/sparksjr32/status/420545162519920640

WOW is all I can say about that one.

Trevor... you stepped up big time, way to go. It's like a car wreck, I want to look away, but it's just burned into my brain. Very funny, and good luck.

To the rest of you, the bar has been set by all of the entries that have come out so far, time to get out of your comfort zone and go bigger if you want a shot at the Ultimate Golf Event, PERIOD!

OMG Trevor, not sure how I missed this but good gawd thats hilarious

TNT killed it with that vine!! I'm glad you didn't raise your leg any higher...hehe

Please stop quoting Trevors vine. Haha I cant see that anymore. HAHAHA

Please stop quoting Trevors vine. Haha I cant see that anymore. HAHAHA

It does not matter once you see it will never be forgotten ha ha Just close your eyes and see what happens lol.
Thats a hilarious entry Good job Trevor

Good luck guys! I love seeing hashtag in this contest.

Trevina and Trevor in the same place at the same time.

I'm really just bumping this post in hopes more people see it. Then can't unsee it. Truly amazing. Make sure you send it HashtagChad's way a few more times, just to make sure it goes through!

The creativity has been on fire as of late, I've had to change my idea a couple different times because someone beat me to it, no it wasn't the cheerleader outfit. Keep those amazing entries coming!

Vine has failed 5 times. Killing me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

FINALLY! I've seen a guy eat hot sauce and read poems that don't rhyme, but finally I've seen an entry that's a SLAM DUNK! Nicely Done Trevor! Way.To.Bring.It.

Entering
You will use Vine, Twitter and this thread to share this entry with the world. Some things to know about this one. Fancy editing, photography, or art will not get bonus points. It is all about the message and those 6 seconds. It can be funny or serious, but that 6 second message is what its about it.

Another bump since this one is a bit different...message, message, message.

Ok, several failed attempts with gettinng Vine to post correctly on Twitter, I had to delete a couple that weren't correct, but this serves as my offiical entry, despite suport being cut off at the end.

Robert Canady@CAA_BeatI want to be at @hackersparadise #THPMC with @callawaygolf and @hashtagchad providing the equipment and sup... https://vine.co/v/hYltua96A6L

Need to really put my thinking cap on for this one.

Like it. From the heart and simple.

No tricks, no gimmicks. Just six seconds from the heart.

Good luck everybody.

ATL for....some sort of political office! I believe ATL75@Clive.

I'd vote for him.

Back