New from South Carolina

dieselmd

Reaction score
Handicap
N/A
Hi. My first post here and after browsing this forum, it seems to be a lot friendlier. Keep it going chaps. Let's help each other and grow this game we all love.

Hi. My first post here and after browsing this forum, it seems to be a lot friendlier. Keep it going chaps. Let's help each other and grow this game we all love.

Welcome to THP. Glad to have you hear. Where are you from?

Welcome to THP!

Thanks. I just updated my info. I currently live in Summerville, South Carolina. I was born and raised in South Africa so you know one thing about my game, I am good from the bunker.:D

Thanks. I just updated my info. I currently live in Summerville, South Carolina. I was born and raised in South Africa so you know one thing about my game, I am a good from the bunker.:D

I was guessing South Africa or England. Dont hear the word chaps used very often. I happen to like it! Check out the 2014 Morgan Cup. 6 spots left. The event is at True Blue and Caledonia in Pawleys Island, SC.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...e-Golf-Event-Period-The-2014-Morgan-Cup-THPMC

Callaway entry contest going on right now: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...her-Spot-THPMC-The-Ultimate-Golf-Event-Period

Thanks. I just updated my info. I currently live in Summerville, South Carolina. I was born and raised in South Africa so you know one thing about my game, I am good from the bunker.:D

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

(I moved your posts into a new thread so more people could see it as the other thread is more of a welcome FROM THP!)

Welcome to THP! Glad to have ya

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to thp man!

Welcome to THP!!!

Glad you found us!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP

Although South Carolina beat Wisconsin in the Capital One Bowl, :welcome:.

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP, glad you joined.

Welcome to THP! You joined at a great time, as 2014 is not a year you want to miss around here

Back