Justified (Spoilers)

Love this show. We did have a thread on it......not sure where it went?

Did you happen to catch Olyphant on "The League" last week, playing the role of a white sushi chef that is racist against other white people?? He was great, as usual!

haha yeah he was awesome.. Like a white surfer Sushi making wannabe. Classic character..

I'm from Oh-MA'HA!

It's in Nebraska bro!

Great show. I'm still waiting for last season to hit NetFlix so I can catch up. We started a bit late on this show. After seeing "Raylan" on Damages I knew this show was going to be great.

Great show. I'm still waiting for last season to hit NetFlix so I can catch up. We started a bit late on this show. After seeing "Raylan" on Damages I knew this show was going to be great.

Plus, he was Hitman. And he was an awesome Hitman.

Did not know that!

Who would you rather mess with?

Hitman_Film.jpg

OR

tim-9.jpg

Yep....I see it now! Crazy I didn't put that together. How far his career has come since the Hitman days.

Who would you rather mess with?

Hitman_Film.jpg

OR

tim-9.jpg

I thought he made a terrible Hitman. I can think of a couple dudes that fit that role perfectly. It still freaks me out seeing him with no hair.

I thought he made a terrible Hitman. I can think of a couple dudes that fit that role perfectly. It still freaks me out seeing him with no hair.

Each to their own I guess. I'm just glad it wasn't Jason Statham.

I liked him as hitman. He was a lil blander than I imagined but not terrible.

But he's gold as Raylan and was perfect in Deadwood.

Last edited:
I liked him as hitman. He was a lil blander than I imagined but not terrible.

But he's gold as Raylan and we perfect in Deadwood.

Agreed.

The dynamic between him as Seth Bullock and Ian McShane as Swearingen was amazing. Best western series ever...

Each to their own I guess. I'm just glad it wasn't Jason Statham.

What?? Statham would have been perfect dude. Neg rep for u lol

What?? Statham would have been perfect dude. Neg rep for u lol

haha no no no, I'm totally good with Statham in general, he just gets that 'take on everyone' movie part a ton. It was nice to see some variety.

haha no no no, I'm totally good with Statham in general, he just gets that 'take on everyone' movie part a ton. It was nice to see some variety.

Yeah I guess he does. What about vin diesel? Haha

haha I think Hitman needs to be at least 5'9.

wait: Diesel is 6'0? I could have sworn he was like 5'8.

No way he's that short. But Tom Cruise is something like 5'7 lol which cracks me up.

Saw the commercial on TV last night and set the DVR moved it into the #1 priority record spot, just above My Little Pony....lol

I love this show so ready for the new season.

One of my favorites! Can't wait for Tuesday @ 10pm!

Tonights the night, fellas. Be interesting to see Michael Rappaport's contribution.

really excited for tonights premier. FX really has some good shows right now. I rarely watch any of the big '3' channels anymore bc all my favorite shows seem to be coming from this channel.

Back