Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

Shoot I may need to go look too.

Hell of a deal there Nate!

Oh wow. I'm seeing a big drop too. $264. I think I need to do this today.

What airlines?

Delta for me. That's really my only option.

Nate; leaving when?

Delta for me too. Don't think it was going to get any lower than that and was about ready to purchase it at the $370 price. Fire Sale!!!!

Nate; leaving when?

They have 2 flights, one leaves at 5:45am and the other at 7am. I booked the 5:45 because both of 'em get you on the flight that gets to MB at 12:25pm. However the 7am flight only gives you 50 minutes to make you connection in Altanta. I didn't want to mess that that! So took the 5:45 and the 2 hour layover where I'll get breakfast somewhere there.

Leaving on Monday on the 10:05am flight and get into DFW at 1:30pm I believe.

Sorry, meant return flight.

Check your phone dude! :)

Booked.

Arriving 10pm on Wednesday night.
Leaving 7am on Monday morning.

Purchased here also, I'm flying with BIGTIME!

Lots of good seats to pick from right now too. You people that are going w/ Delta should consider buying now. This is cheaper than 2012 for me.

Lots of good seats to pick from right now too. You people that are going w/ Delta should consider buying now. This is cheaper than 2012 for me.

yeah, this may force me to re-up with my Delta Amex just for this

Wednesday night was the cheapest for me.

Also, I think I'm going to rent a car this time.

Glad to see some of you guys are getting good flight prices.

From my experience last year, it seemed like unless you've got something larger than a midsize car, it's two people (plus two staffers) per car. Just food for thought for those planning to rent.

Glad to see some of you guys are getting good flight prices.

From my experience last year, it seemed like unless you've got something larger than a midsize car, it's two people (plus two staffers) per car. Just food for thought for those planning to rent.

Pretty much what I'm planning on. I'd be glad to split with one other person that has similar flight times. My main issue is getting to the airport so early Monday morning and I think a car will give me the most flexibility.

Pretty much what I'm planning on. I'd be glad to split with one other person that has similar flight times. My main issue is getting to the airport so early Monday morning and I think a car will give me the most flexibility.

It's pretty huge to have a car there, in my opinion. While TB was walkable from the villas, it wasn't really ideal in many cases, especially with a staffer -- And walking to Caledonia is out of the question.

It's pretty huge to have a car there, in my opinion. While TB was walkable from the villas, it wasn't really ideal in many cases, especially with a staffer -- And walking to Caledonia is out of the question.

For sure. I was able to get by with getting rides last time, but it's just easier to have control over it.

In other news, I have all day Thursday to play golf. I'm extremely excited about that! I didn't get in until late Thursday last time and missed the practice rounds.

I may end up driving...I must be crazy

Walking to Caledonia with a staff bag after playing a round prior, you'd be so dead.

If a number of people are arrving wednesday night and such, it looks like the Mrs. and I will either come up with a Wednesday evening arrival or stay somewhere most of the way there and then wake up early to get there. That'll be all dependent on the lodging situation when it's finalized. Either way, who wants to play Caledonia with me on Thursday?

Walking to Caledonia with a staff bag after playing a round prior, you'd be so dead.

If a number of people are arrving wednesday night and such, it looks like the Mrs. and I will either come up with a Wednesday evening arrival or stay somewhere most of the way there and then wake up early to get there. That'll be all dependent on the lodging situation when it's finalized. Either way, who wants to play Caledonia with me on Thursday?

Didnt we have a practice round thread last time :alien:

Back