Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still haven't hit those. Need to.

Why do I want another set of irons now?

cause you like things that shine

Jman is to new golf equipment, as a cat is to a red dot laser pointer.

Still haven't hit those. Need to.

Why do I want another set of irons now?

Cause they are awesome..and u will want to run home and sell everything to get some

Jman is to new golf equipment, as a cat is to a red dot laser pointer.

This got me rolling on the floor laughing. Partially because I was just doing that to my girlfriends cat. But I think most of us are the cat in that scenario.

Cause they are awesome..and u will want to run home and sell everything to get some

While I know they are good Mike, I'm doing a-ok in the iron department. I'll hit them eventually, no doubt, just not a need right now for me.

This got me rolling on the floor laughing. Partially because I was just doing that to my girlfriends cat. But I think most of us are the cat in that scenario.

I'm not to proud, trying to catch that bastard trickster laser dot is why I love my job!

While I know they are good Mike, I'm doing a-ok in the iron department. I'll hit them eventually, no doubt, just not a need right now for me.

I'm not to proud, trying to catch that bastard trickster laser dot is why I love my job!

Who am I kidding, Apex Pro's with CTL's. I want them. Now.

Who am I kidding, Apex Pro's with CTL's. I want them. Now.

If only you were around Friday afternoon. All of that but the CTL.

If only you were around Friday afternoon. All of that but the CTL.

I'll be around, I'll be drinking while you guys finish up your round. :alien:

Perfect. Meet us on the 18th fairway and have at em

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I may be drinking and finishing a round...

Myself, you and Bmik will be getting ready for the morning.

Cleveland Smart Sole C Wedge.
I have one, and no shot of playing it for a few months. Let me know if you are interested in a test drive.

Too expensive to have them shipped from the US?

Yeah ive tried a couple of us online stores and they are a bit out of my range. :sad:

Pondering selling or trading my X20 irons for some Di11s. My misses are off the toe, and it seems like the Di11s are a lot more forgiving there. I hit some of the half and half shafts at Golfsmith, but I'm thinking the uniflex steel shafts would be more for me.

I, sir, do not chase las.....SQUIRREL!

58* Smart Sole Wedge

A 7M3 Black Tie for my 3 wood...

Pondering selling or trading my X20 irons for some Di11s. My misses are off the toe, and it seems like the Di11s are a lot more forgiving there. I hit some of the half and half shafts at Golfsmith, but I'm thinking the uniflex steel shafts would be more for me.

I dont have any experience with the X20's, but I do think the D11's are forgiving out on the toe, might be a good move on your part and I think they are pretty reasonably priced now too.

pondering the new 588 custom will have to try most of the shafts
also true linkswear shoes

pondering the new 588 custom will have to try most of the shafts
also true linkswear shoes

I've always considered a pair of the TL's, just can't make myself pull the trigger though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back