My 1000th Post. Here it goes!!!

Scarnici

#TeamParadise
Reaction score
Well I made it to my 1000[SUP]th[/SUP] post so here it goes. I game across this forum as I was just innocently looking for some equipment reviews. I found those reviews and I also found so much more. I found a group of people who were very accepting from day 1. I found a group of people that love this crazy game as much as I do. I found a group of people that are as generous and selfless as I have ever met in my life. The bottom line I found a great group of people that I would do anything in my means for. Thanks to Josh and Morgan for having the vision, determination and passion to put this thing together. Thanks to all of the Staff for doing what they do to make this place run so smoothly on a daily basis. Thanks to all of the members who make this place what it is.
Well since I made it to 1000 I guess my next goal is 5000
Christian

congrats on 1000 Christian. Glad you are here buddy and looking forward to our next round together.

I don't feel all that removed from 1,000....but let me tell ya, the next 1,000 go faster!

Congrats on busting 1K Christian, the next 10,000 or so will fly by. :smile:

Congrats Christian! I expect to see 5k from you before we get to MB. :alien:

Well said Christian, and congrats on the 1K!

Congrats on 1,000 posts Christian! I expect we'll get a few rounds in prior to July since we're only 1.5 hours from each other. Is it too soon to start scheduling some practice rounds?

Congrats, I hope to be there soon myself.

Congrats! 5K will be here before you know it.

Christian, it's a pleasure to have you hear, first and foremost I'm glad you found the place! You are an excellent member of the THP family, I hope we can tee it up real soon!

Good job and I have no doubt you will be a mover and shaker all the way to your next goal. :clapp:

Great post. And congrats on the 1k.

Congrats, and can't wait to meet you in MB!

Nice post; I couldn't agree more.

Congrats on getting to 1000. It won't take long with a bunch of great folks in here!!! Befor you know it you'll be at 5,000

Congrats on 1,000 posts Christian!! Here is to another 1,000 more!

Nice post, congrats!

Congrats! Glad you found your way here.

Congrats on 1000.

Congrats on a 1000 buddy! Really glad you decided to use this amazing community for more than just reviews. You are what a good THPer is!!

Congrats on the milestone. Time just flys by on this site in a good way, its so great.

Awesome man...those numbers are going to skyrocket in the next several months! Glad you are here!

Back