Cleveland 588 Hybrid Preview

Man those are pretty looking hybrids. 20? Maybe. Highest lofted one? I'm listening..

Thanks Nate. Sorry I'm not too bright guys. I'll figure this whole forum posting thing out...someday. Until then, enjoy the pics.

Mward, the available lofts are 18, 20.5, 23, and 26.

Thanks Alex!

I really can't get over the looks, its a great mesh of so many things in my eyes, can't wait to get it in hand.

hmm, I see 2 in the future for me

Thanks Nate. Sorry I'm not too bright guys. I'll figure this whole forum posting thing out...someday. Until then, enjoy the pics.

It's great to have you on THP Alex, and thanks for sharing the pics!

Seems like a couple of really positive adjustments to the heads.

wow those are some sweet looking hybrids. Thanks for sharing the pics Alex. Also good to see your on here.

Those sure are some pretty clubs. Can't wait to test them out.

really like what they've done with the looks on these, a solid step or two up from previous generations.

Those are great pics, Alex! Definitely see two of these in my future...

I see one that is flashing "This will be your Par 5 in two crusher" come July. That makes me excited.

At least 1 for me. Perhaps two.

You guys are mentioning of using these hybrids as the second club to reach the par 5's. What do you guys usually average with a 3/4 hyrbid.

You guys are mentioning of using these hybrids as the second club to reach the par 5's. What do you guys usually average with a 3/4 hyrbid.
I hit the current Classic 3H around 210-215 yards.

If I get a good strike on my Amp Cell 3 Hybrid I can reach 200. I was finally hitting it well at the end of last well so hopefully I can do the same at the start of this year. Say I can't hit my 3 wood for anything, so thats why I went up to Club Champion to get figured out. It would be nice to have a consistent and reliable club that I can hit like 220 or so with.

I usually like to find a hybrid I can hit well in the 225-235 yard range.

Damn, this is one good looking hybro..

Variable face thickness, little to no offset and Matrix Ozik shaft and I'm SOLD.....

Really think a 23* one will go in the bag :D

I'll have some in hand pictures up here in a bit.

Cleveland 588 Hybrid Preview

Here you all go, I'll be doing the frontpage on this one so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

DSC_1206-L.jpg

DSC_1205-L.jpg

DSC_1207-L.jpg

DSC_1208-L.jpg

DSC_1211-L.jpg

DSC_1210-L.jpg

DSC_1212-L.jpg

DSC_1213-L.jpg

DSC_1214-L.jpg

DSC_1219-L.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty Jman! I am liking the fact that some of the offset is gone. If that is the case then this thing will be one fantastic club. Looking forward to reading the homepage review.

You loved the classic. I really like everything I see.

Looks very smart, Jman..

Fixed the last pic.

Headed to the course now.

Back