Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

We goin Sizzler! See you boys at HHI!

I was a dummy and sent a PM instead of an email. Hopefully it didn't cost me.

Send an email now then randy. Its the only way to be put on the list.

Sent here's to hope.

I'm in!!!! Woohoo!

KG

Just Tapping Away

Email received, money sent!!! So looking forward to this!!

I see plenty of GA peeps for a ride share.

I'm In.

In.

Now JB can stop teasing me about not being willing to drive more than 20 minutes from Jacksonville to attend an event.

Will be my first time in Hilton Head, too. Can't wait.

Wait listed. Congrats to all you guys that made it in!

See you boys on the first tee

<======= This guy is paid in full. Can't wait for the Gauntlet reunion and to meet a whole bunch of new THPers!

Wait listed. Congrats to all you guys that made it in!

no worries buddy, I think my bro when he gets up will sign up too, that means if we can get 4 total I bet I could twist JB's arm into adding another group

Wait List=Sell Out

Well done everyone, looking forward to seeing you all in 2 months!

In.

Now JB can stop teasing me about not being willing to drive more than 20 minutes from Jacksonville to attend an event.

Will be my first time in Hilton Head, too. Can't wait.

Dont count on that dude. You have like 8 events in your backyard ( a few hours) a year. Going to HHI to grab one is kind of funny though. :alien:

Anybody that is going that wants to share a room to cut down on expenses, PM me. No complaints have ever come from my wife nor roommates at company events about snoring!

Dont count on that dude. You have like 8 events in your backyard ( a few hours) a year. Going to HHI to grab one is kind of funny though. :alien:

Truthfully it is just that now the little man is big enough that he isn't such a burden to be alone with all day for my wife so she is more amenable to me travelling all day or a weekend to play golf and leaving her alone. I've always been willing, but you know, happy wife, not murdered in your sleep and all that. ;-)

Paid in full. Can't wait. Now it is time to practice.

Pm received and deposit sent. Alright,my nerves can calm down. Need to remind people (shanep) to not pm me while I'm trying to get into an event. He got me all jumpy and more nervous.

Paid in full :banana: See you Boys(&Gals) in Hilton Head....wooooohoooooo!!!!

I'm in!!! I'm excited first trip out of Ohio for an invitational and I get to me so many new and awesome THPer's.

Thank You THP and Bridgestone!

Deposit sent. Can't wait to play in Hilton Head with all you guys. My first goal is to be healthy and not struggling with a cold like I was at The Gauntlet. Don't want to miss hanging out with everyone!

Back