I'm not an IPA kind of guy actually... But I've had a couple While in California...

I'm not an IPA kind of guy actually... But I've had a couple While in California...

Yeah they take a little getting used to but once you do they are excellent. There is a local VA IPA called Eight Point IPA that is great, definitely worth checking out.

Just finished a Starr Hill Snowblind Doppelbock lager. Decent, but couldn't make up its mind between lager or Trappist and not all that great of a balance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deschutes Red Chair NWPA(Northwest Pale Ale) on tap from my man cave. Damn it is gooood!!

Deschutes Red Chair NWPA(Northwest Pale Ale) on tap from my man cave. Damn it is gooood!!

NW Pale Ale? Hmm anything that might have made its way to the First Coast?

And now starting a Smuttynose Winter Ale. Great finish to it.

Rogue's Dead Guy Ale.

Really solid, strong ale. Great body, drinkable, with a solid finish of both hop and malt. Went down very smooth. Body was a bit sweet, but overall just a stellar, well-balanced ale.

Had a chocolate covered banana last night. Wells banana bread ale and Wells chocolate stout mixed. Was delicious

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

I tried a local brew last night from Figure 8 brewery. It was called Ro Shampo and it was delicious. A great Red Ale that had a good bite and nice finish.

Hawk, it's going to be a good night. : )

my2ese7e.jpg

Rogue Santa's Private Reserve. Another great beer by them.

pa4y2uta.jpg

Walked three miles with my dog, came home and sat on the front porch in my rocker with a Yuenghling :drinks:

Last edited:
Lagunitas Hairy Eyeball- nice winter warmer

Lagunitas Maximus- tasty DIPA

Stone IPA- Just like any of a hundred IPAs out there. Not bad, but nothing special

Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout on draft. Dark, rich, and 10% ABV. #winning

Sounds good JS.

Lagunitas IPA for me tonight. Easy drinker.

Beer Thread

Beer Thread

Watching the Sony Open drinking an Ethos IPA from my local brewery, Tallgrass Brewery in Manhattan,KS.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389581085.252507.jpg

Lucky Bucket Snowsuit ale. Had it before and couldn't remember if I liked, so bought it again. Bad idea, lol. Spicy

Bell's Christmas Ale. Very good and understated.

e6urepy9.jpg

New Glarus Fat Squirrel.

Back