dcbrad

locked and reloaded
Reaction score
Handicap
Geography
Just released today, pictures are from FootJoyEurope's twitter: @FootJoyEurope

BeASGt5CAAAZxr0.jpg

BeAXmXfCUAA-oxS.jpg

They look pretty slick, loving the look of the all black ones.

EDIT: Tons of info over on their website: http://www.footjoy.com/dna/

I'd like to see them in person. The dimple pattern could go either way for me.

they look is interesting, might have to try them

Looks nice! Wonder how comfortable they are compared to my TW13s.

Meh...a bit indifferent but I admittedly do not even consider FJ when making a shoe purchase.

I'd be interested in those... they remind me of the Oakley Cipher a little bit. I do like the looks of these better than the M Project though.

I've been wearing the old FJ classics forever and have never even looked at their sport line but these look pretty attractive. I may give them a try.

Really like the simple look of these with a lot of tech packed into them. I realize that this is Footjoy's top line shoe for 2014, but a price tag of >$200 is a bit hard to swallow. I also wish there was a spikeless version of these shoes.

I'm with Seth on this one. Wasn't all that thrilled with my last pair of FJ's (XPS-1 or something...they looked like off road shoes) and I haven't looked their way since.

I think they look good. At least FJ is coming up with some other designs now. I thought their shoe designs really got stale in previous years.

I like the simple looks of these. Not flashy and over the top, but a clean looking offering.

Now, about that price tag...

not bad, not good, kinda meeeh

I have tried on this shoe, and was instantly impressed with the comfort level. Stability was there too. Looks is personal preference, but I do like the looks of them compared to the other shoes in my closet. I have already seen them advertised online for $180, so a little better then the MSRP. I will be picking up a pair when they hit the stores.

If the comfort level is as high as they claim, the all black will be mine!

Really like the simple look of these with a lot of tech packed into them. I realize that this is Footjoy's top line shoe for 2014, but a price tag of >$200 is a bit hard to swallow. I also wish there was a spikeless version of these shoes.

Noticed that as well.

Think they look nice, but that price tag is steep to say the least.

I complain about price quite a bit for shoes and apparel. But if these are going to be part of their premium line of shoe, than 189 seems on par with Nike, Puma, Ecco, and Adidas. Personally I won't drop that kind of cash on shoe, but I don't think it's out of line.

These do look comfy but I dont think I could handle the price tag considering other companies offerings for a similar type shoe that are cheaper.

I think they look pretty nice. Always been a FJ fan, but haven't worn their shoes in a while.

These are right up my fairway! I am always on the lookout for clean, comfortable white shoes to wear in the summer with shorts and love these. I will be giving these a look see when they come out. If they pass the comfort test then these would be winners.

I think they look good. I'm heading over to the win a pair thread though!

Almost looks like a basketball shoe. Price point puts me out of the market, but it's a given they will be like stepping on a cloud.

I really like the grey and orange look. Don't know if I would wear that or the white and blue.

I complain about price quite a bit for shoes and apparel. But if these are going to be part of their premium line of shoe, than 189 seems on par with Nike, Puma, Ecco, and Adidas. Personally I won't drop that kind of cash on shoe, but I don't think it's out of line.

I think you're right. No different then any of those brands you listed.

They look good. It's almost like a slip on.
Wonder about the comfort level.

Back