#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

Looks like you guys might have a visitor!

Wow, wishing I had made it into this even more now. Mike is such a good guy and we are lucky to have him locally.

Isn't he a Callaway guy? Not that it would keep him from another OEM's event. Same guy?

Isn't he a Callaway guy? Not that it would keep him from another OEM's event. Same guy?

Yep, same guy (Mike Rausch)

He's probably coming to try to sign Big Time to a Callaway contract. Seems like they signed every other Pro in the country this month.

Whoops sorry didn't know he was a Callaway guy just got his website of golf ETC and was hoping there was one of those closer to me!

I dont think he is anymore.. He tweeted about a new job.. Could be wrong though

I dont think he is anymore.. He tweeted about a new job.. Could be wrong though

Yea, I think he is. His twitter account still says he is at least. We shall see.

He's probably coming to try to sign Big Time to a Callaway contract. Seems like they signed every other Pro in the country this month.

I'm always a FA in the game of golf!

Hit about 50 balls today full swing. Back is feeling good. Ready to start prepping for this event, get my swing back in shape!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I think we see details for this released today, I'm excited!

Dang it cookie, got my hopes up.

Almost down to 6 weeks until I'm heading down for this and the excitement just keeps building.

Haha, sorry about that! I saw an early morning tweet and mistakenly went into the wrong thread to show my excitement.

Lots to be excited for though buddy, this is going to be one special weekend with THP'ers & Adams Golf at the freaking COWBOYS CLUB!!!

We will have some lodging details for everybody today I believe. Found a great spot that is offering us a tremendous rate for our group. Details coming soon.

So looking forward to this one. Are we there yet?

It's going to be fun to follow along during the rounds on this, it's such a unique event.

How did you guys come up with the idea?

It's going to be fun to follow along during the rounds on this, it's such a unique event.

How did you guys come up with the idea?

Just something we have wanted to do for a year or so now. Went to Adams about it and we tweaked it a bit to fit what they were looking for and it became this one.

This is going to be soooo much fun, what a great group! Finalizing the last piece of the trip will be nice and then only have to deal with the anticipation!

I didnt think it was possibke but everyday I get more excited! Come on feb28!!!

I didnt think it was possibke but everyday I get more excited! Come on feb28!!!

You and me both. The format, the course, rubbing elbows with Adams brass.....Oh and yeah, my first THP event...doesn't get any better than this...I've upped my range time to twice a week and have a weekly lesson on Saturdays to help me get ready for this. My wife thinks I am nuts, but I showed her what THP was about and she gets it now.

Yesterday, I received an email from the Crowne Plaza Colonial Volunteer Committee asking me to sign up for the 2014 event. I don't think I'm going to send it in. Since I plan on winning a spot into the pro-am, I won't have time for that volunteering stuff!

You and me both. The format, the course, rubbing elbows with Adams brass.....Oh and yeah, my first THP event...doesn't get any better than this...I've upped my range time to twice a week and have a weekly lesson on Saturdays to help me get ready for this. My wife thinks I am nuts, but I showed her what THP was about and she gets it now.

My first event too!

I just was telling everybody at work how excited I am about this trip. With lodging deatails I can put the last few pieces togeather for the trip.

Now that I have finished trying to get into a few other events, I can now look forward to this wonderful adventure. This is going to be such a fantastic weekend. Can't wait to see Adams headquarters, play golf at #cowboysgolf club, and hang with THPrs.

Back