What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Practiced putting for half an hour, then practiced hitting some balls in the basement for half an hour. Finally ofcourse tons of THP

Thping and traded some clubs

Spent some time in the garage putting.

Played a round of golf on a simulator with some friends. Beat hiking around around in the rain and cold.

Started a workout today to strengthen my core, with some stabilization for the legs. #TheKing and honeymoon beach body prep haha.

Worked a little bit on my takeaway and inquired about some lessons.

Putted for an hour, now chest cold be damned, I am heading to the gym

THP. Watched the Golf Channel.

Had a nice hour long session on the range. Really focused on a slow take away on my driver and my rhythm. Hit some really good shots IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Logged in here ;)

Got a call about the K15 I have been waiting for it made it to my local golf mart so I went and picked it up and then hit it horribly in the sim so hopefully tomorrow I will take it to the range and see what happens

Just some thping today.

McGyver'd a shaft to my club head. Works so far, gotta give it the full go.

Some time on THP, and washed my clubs after playing a few holes this evening. Decided to rearrange my bag too, WOOOHOOOO exciting times in my house.

Put my birthday list together since it's coming up. Everything golf related.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am going to try a new instructor today. A 4 stroke jump in my handicap in 6 months was the deciding factor.

Last edited:
Finished my Club Champion fitting yesterday and will now try to figure out how to get all the equipment I was fitted in.

Played 18 holes on this weekends tournament course, and THPed

Bit of training tonight with someone that's just a bit better then I am (about 10 points handicap). Went well :)

Got into the Lake Charles event, received a shaft from TNT, made plans for next weekend, and made some plans for this weekend. :)

THPing now, while watching the Humana. Going to go up and do some #THPMC prep putting practice while watching the rerun of the Humana and finish up THPing.

Called Golfsmith to get $50 off my Covert 2.0 Tour pre order due to new promo.

Since it was about 40 degrees here today i got to hit some balls outside for about 45 mins

THP and hit the practice green for some testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back