HUGE CONTEST - THP Holiday Putter Madness

Beautiful.

Beautiful putter!
That is awsome

Nice lopsta!! That's a great looking flatstick.

That is a beautiful flatstick Lopsta...congratulations.

Still in the plastic!? That thing looks impeccable Lopsta! Congrats.

Beautiful. Nice putter Lopsta. JB and GG hooking all of you up.

That's a beauty, and still in the plastic!

That is a gorgeous putter Lopsta!

I absolutely love the pictures in here.. Christmas in January is really awesome!

Lopsta! Nice "Money-Maker" you got there. Such a great contest this has been. Seeing everyone get such sweet gear from the THP vault is fun to watch!

JM

There will still be pictures to come - not got mine yet

hands down, this has got to be my favorite contest since I've been on THP! So stoked for all of you guys that got chosen.

There will still be pictures to come - not got mine yet

oh, I didn't mean to suggest that it was over. Can't wait to see what arrives to you :act-up::act-up::act-up:

That putter is gorgeous Lopsta!

That putter is gorgeous lopsta! Congrats sir!

Heyo! NICE Lopsta! Gauge/Whitlam makes a really nice flatstick!

That is an awesome putter Loppy! Gorgeous. Love the green.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I think I've learned about more brands from this contest than anything else. I didn't even win anything and I feel like I'm getting a ton from this thread. Thanks for the photos, guys, keep 'em coming. That Gauge putter looks spectacular!

Thanks guys. It does look better in person. Just had a few putts inside with it (but still left the plastic on haha), sounded nice of the face and so easy to swing.

More putters coming in! Love the excitement!

Holy man some amazing putters the suspense on mine coming in is killing me.

I just checked the tracking and it cleared Canadian Customs on the 15th so you should have yours very soon.

I don't suppose you would have information on mine by any chance GG?

Based on the tracking numbers I have had with previous purchases from the store, I think I have only been able to see up to the point where they have left the US so it becomes a bit of a guessing game after that over here

I don't suppose you would have information on mine by any chance GG?

Based on the tracking numbers I have had with previous purchases from the store, I think I have only been able to see up to the point where they have left the US so it becomes a bit of a guessing game after that over here

Here's the latest:

January 17, 2014 , 1:34 pm
Processed Through Sort Facility
UNITED KINGDOM

Here's the latest:

January 17, 2014 , 1:34 pm
Processed Through Sort Facility
UNITED KINGDOM

Thank you :clapp:

Hmmmmm, wonder if it might make the Saturday delivery or if it will be after the weekend....I am going to guess it will be after the weekend so I can be nicely surprised if it arrives tomorrow - get ready for some more pics folks :D

Back