What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents got me the "Golfer's Man Crate" for my birthday. So new Noodle golf balls, new tees, multi-function divot tool, a Gopher driver headcover from Daphne's, Caddyshack on DVD, and a 23 oz can of iced tea and lemonade affectionately known as an Arnold Palmer.

Amazing birthday gift. Though to satisfy everyone who got me a headcover this week (this one being my third) I'm going to have to start a rotation.

Got a great deal on a "new" Leupold gx 4i rangefinder on ebay... can't wait to get it and start messing around

These finally arrived today - my Tour Trusty wedges. Few swings around the house and I am in love with them!!

ude6e4ah.jpg

FJ Rain gloves. I might be playing tomorrow and it's gonna be cold. I tried on the winter gloves but they feel too bulky.

Didn't buy it today, but it came today.
qytana4e.jpg
ypuny9uj.jpg
taqyda4u.jpg

Absolutely love it!

Picked up these beauties!!!

This turned out to be a crazy deal. Clic gear is local to me. They placed an add in Craigslist for factory returns at $75. By the time I called all they had left was white, which is not my favorite color by a long shot. They knocked the price down to $50 so I went for it. It arrived today and it was new with tags but felt like someone sat on it and dented it. I popped that dent out and it appears to be perfect.

That's awesome! That was too low to pass on. Heck even just to toss extra clubs in.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Callaway MackDaddy 2 56 degree chrome wedge and a dozen Callaway X2Hot balls.

Bought me a X2HOT 5 wood after dropping some bombs with it.

X2 Hot 22* Hybrid, long and straight.

sent from The Note 3

Ogio golf travel bag from Budget golf on the bay. What a deal.

eqe9e7um.jpg

Ogio golf travel bag from Budget golf on the bay. What a deal.

eqe9e7um.jpg

Good purchase. My Ogio Monster has been great!

sent from The Note 3

Pulled the trigger on a combo set of Apex/Apex Pro irons. 7-PW in Apex Pro and 5 & 6 in Apex, all with KBS Tour V shaft. Also ordered a Mack Daddy 2 52* with 8* bounce, bent to 51* with KBS Tour V shaft.

Pulled the trigger on a combo set of Apex/Apex Pro irons. 7-PW in Apex Pro and 5 & 6 in Apex, all with KBS Tour V shaft. Also ordered a Mack Daddy 2 52* with 8* bounce, bent to 51* with KBS Tour V shaft.

Hope you like them!

Looky looky...ignore the upholstery

y7u6ety8.jpg
ubepy5ur.jpg

I didn't buy it but my mom bought me a Bag Boy C3 push cart as a birthday present. Guess she & the wife think I'm fat & need the exercise.

c6e4665eef2a15f098528348718e6ff6_zps8566e98c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9.5* for mine. Whiteboard huh, that's a big boy shaft :)

Its not that bad to swing honestly fits me well, fitter/coach wants to tip it or get me in an X once my swing is fixed the x is a beast and I can't handle it right now.

Absolutely agree. Love mine

Ah ha! Good that u like it bro

Which whiteboard? Ahina? Either way thats a low launching low spin monster. I play 10.5 in red tie. Piercing mid launch that I like

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Its a whiteboard, got ahina in 3wd and whiteboard in hybo its supposed to be but I'm still on the high side in both.

Looky looky...ignore the upholstery

y7u6ety8.jpg
ubepy5ur.jpg

Ypou bought ugly furniture? Why is that in the equipment thread? That purrrrty putter makes that pattern almost bearable! :-D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Just ordered one of these:
emapymu6.jpg

I bought 6 Nike gloves and 2 dozen srixon ztsar sl yellow balls. Also 6 dozen maxfli from a lost ball dealer for my garage practice bay.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia using Tapatalk

Mine comes in a round tube that says "Alec Bradley" on it. :) My cigar brand of choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back